the insanity of Sam herds talks at the convention

by purrpurr 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Sorry, which convention was this? Not this summer's RC?

• Island Man
    Island Man

"he said that we shouldn't call each other " dumb dumb" or "knuckle head" . now maybe its a culture thing but I've never heard anyone called that???!!"

Sounds like Sam is an avid watcher of The Flintstones. LOL

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

"...looks like Brother Herd may have beat up his wife a few times for over-cooking his steak."

Maybe Sam Turd want some tea and Mrs Turd burned the water.

• fiddler
    fiddler

I wonder how many of the 'sisters' in the audience were listening to that? I know if that had been said while I was still in, not only would I have been offended by it, my husband would have been offended as well. That is not the description of a loving marriage.

How much more obviously SICK does it have to get before there is a massive awakening among JW's? Problem is.........a lot of what is said by GB during the last talk of the day (or any talk for that matter) at convention is not even heard. People have tuned out long before. Most would deny that anything like that was ever said.

Is there a recording of that talk anywhere by chance?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Well the little woman better be afraid that I don't like her cookin'!

*reaches over my gut to pull up my pants Chris Farley style*

*also to be read in Farley's voice*

• jam
    jam

We should be thankful that there is a Sam Herd on the GB.

If he doesn't wake people up, nothing will.. LOL

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well you knucklehead, he seems to just be making a vague attempt at a joke, and is clearly from previous talks stuck in a 1960's women should know their place mind set.......like a dumb dumb.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Once again, is this from an old talk like the '70s headship talk that was circulated here recently, or a talk he just gave at the RC in 2014?

• millie210
    millie210

I was going to say these men (GB) are hopelessly out of touch.

But it is more than that isnt it?

Decent men with the proper healthy attitude about women didnt even think that way 100 years ago,

Or 200

or 300

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

@ Hamsterbait, "wife-beating time at the OK Corral", funny but I don't think that would happen not in a Thousand Years! Sista Herd be saying, uhuh, you don't like it you can make it your damn self!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit