the insanity of Sam herds talks at the convention

by purrpurr 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I've picked up two that stood out to me but I'm sure others will have noticed more:

He gave an illustration about fearing god and he said it is like a wife who has spent all day preparing the evening meal for her husband and she hears him come home and perhaps she is trembling a bit out of fear that he might not like the meal she has cooked for him....!!!!!!!!????

The other was about verbal abuse and how it should not be used but rather than site the effect it has or the forms it can take he said that we shouldn't call each other " dumb dumb" or "knuckle head" . now maybe its a culture thing but I've never heard anyone called that???!!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow, so according to Herd, God is like an abusive husband. No wonder this cult makes people sociapathic.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Being Sam Herd is punishment enough for Sam Herd. He is a fracktarded moron who has been babied by adoring yes- men his entire theocratic career. He is having his reward.

I hope there is an after-life. My first act will be to kick him in the nuts.

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

He gave an illustration about fearing god and he said it is like a wife who has spent all day preparing the evening meal for her husband and she hears him come home and perhaps she is trembling a bit out of fear that he might not like the meal she has cooked for him....!!!!!!!!????

Maybe Sam Herd is confused. He was probably talking about what it's like to be a rank-and-file Publisher under the tyrannical authority of the GB.

DATA-DOG: My first act will be to kick him in the nuts.

DD: sorry brother, but he's gotta have 'em in order for you to kick them.

The WT. Making Jerry's Kids look like rocket scientists for over 133 years.

• hoser
    hoser

If I complained about my wife's cooking she would tell me to go f myself and I'd be cooking my own meals.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hasn't this fool heard of a microwave and cook chill meals??

NOBODY spends all day cooking a meal for anyone!

Why is the wife trembling? Is it time for another dose of Prozac, or wife-beating time at the OK Corral? or is she exhausted because she just put in a full day's work too.

• designs
    designs

Great marriage you have there Sam.....

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

looks like Brother Herd may have beat up his wife a few times for over-cooking his steak.

• steve2
    steve2

Watch your behavior honey; your husband has the keys to eternal life.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And why not fear a husband since males are the anointed dominate sex of a marriage, this has been established by God himself.

Females are supposed to be obedient and submissive to their husbands or any male for that matter.

This is the power arrangement instituted by God or the Seers of the the ancient Hebrews, which ever which way you want to look t it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit