A QUESTION I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANSWERED BY JWs

by NAVYTOWN 33 Replies latest jw friends

• sparky1
    sparky1

What happens if you are passionately kissing your partner and you 'knick' their tongue or lips and thereby draw blood ,taking a small amount into your own mouth? Must you confess to the Elders? Could this be a whole new category of 'sin' that the Elders can 'salivate' over when they grill the publisher to see if they are repentant. At least three new categories of sin can appear in the Elders Manual:

1. Inaproppriate kissing as loose conduct with misuse of blood.

2. Fornication, kissing and misuse of blood.

3. Adultery, kissing and misuse of blood.

Oh....the possibilities are endless!

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Must you confess to the Elders?

Believe it or not I used to worry about the occasions when I was eating and I would accidentally bite my tongue or inner cheek. Sometimes blood would be drawn. What if I didn't realize it soon enough and I swallowed some of it?

As others pointed out, this can be an issue with dental work as well. Thankfully we were too poor to go to dentist when I was growing up and I never had to worry about it.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The dietary laws in Acts 15 were not binding commands or even principles to be observed for all time. We are not to ask questions as to where meat came from or how it was treated as guests in a non-believers home....because nothing, even blood that goes into a man defiles him. It's what comes from the heart. And it's ok if your dog eats poorly bled meat or your fertilizers contain blood products. These restrictions are all man-contrived drivel.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

V7 - Exactly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit