A new member

by LP97 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Welcome and on they way out of your hall try to wake up as many as your friends as possible.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome!!

• naazira
    naazira

Welcome :-)

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome! It is so awesome to have you. :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WELCOME!! NE OBLIVISCARIS!!!

DD

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Welcome. I refused to attend KH when I was sixteen. Told my mom she would have to have the police arrest me and take me in chains. She allowed me to stay home. It was the last meeting my family attended. I don't know what happened to this day. It sounds as tho you will love college. Think of everything the WT asserts and imagine the opposite. It is what a good school is like.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome LP97 , its good that your parents support you gaining a higher education , maybe in time you can help them learn the TTATT .

Hopefully they will be responsive .

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome ! I hope that many more like you wake up and leave. Mrs Phizzy and I were very like your parents, very liberal, and my two sons left the religion in their late teens, to go on to further education, Uni etc, and to a better life.

Do not have a bust up with your parents, our two never did, and we eventually woke up.

I must say too that we are closer to our sons now than ever, and of course not being JW's makes that possible,we can now enjoy Birthdays and Christmas etc along with them and their Partners. Real family occasions, like we never knew !

Good luck, enjoy Uni and enjoy your Freedom to the full !

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I spent several years pioneering in Glasgow and used to work at the Uni in the mid 70s. Haven't been back for donkey's years. Love the statues of the kelpies. Well done you for finding your own voice. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Storm.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Wow well done matey, it took me 40 years of going thorough the motions before I woke up, you have a full LIFE in front of you now, congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit