HOW TO AVOID THE A-HOLE SPIRIT OF SOME HERE...

by DATA-DOG 152 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Take meds for your megalomania and delusions of grandeur.

Suggestions welcome.

DD

• rocketman
    rocketman

I think you should name names.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

Well done DD...

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Hahahahahaha....DATA-DOG....I know what you did here

I agree.

Your answer in the other thread is GOLD worth! Excellent answer. I laughed so hard reading this:

"Jesus is the carrot and YHWH is the stick. Both ends are played against the middle by the NWO or whoever is pulling the strings.There can never be an enlightenment of humanity as long as people waver between the vengeful desert God and the free love hippie." - Quote by DATA-DOG

Priceless!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

It's true.. there are some seriously waste of time threads by people who claim to be best buddies with Jesus and live in then lap of God yet when you ask them how it all works they retreat into the same mental garbage and brain melting traffic jam of utter ridiculousness.

These people have nothing but their own self induced delusions.

• jam
    jam

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith

does not do anything".

Friedrich Nietzsche...Belief, delusions,faith and insanity..

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

Dis-Member: "into the same mental garbage and brain melting jam of utter ridiculousness" - someone on best buddy terms with Jesus who have 'nothing but their own self induced delusions to retreat into'.

'Mentally diseased' defined?

All the Christians I know would never use such speech against non-believers, its not in our persona.

• jam
    jam

But your bible called us DOGS....

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

All the Christians I know would never use such speech against non-believers, its not in our persona.

But that's just it they do.. look at all the threads of the 'saved' in here.. they start by declaring they are chosen and special and that you can be too, then as they get questioned they simply write off your entire life and label the questioners with a psudo-polite dismissive 'not spiritual enough' or that you have 'not prayed enough' or not been 'sincere enough' or that you have not 'opened their hearts enough' followed by a weak and often insulting retreat.

I call that completely powerless, cowardly and insincere. Not what I would expect of someone who has truly found God and has a relationship with him. They are here to simply flaunt what they do not really have.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

A sign of having the assholy spirit is when a poster quotes themselves.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit