JW.ORG logo at Kingdom Hall

by Gorbatchov 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Yesterday I drove to McDonalds and noticed that the nearby Kingdom Hall had the new blue JW.ORG logo.

The rebranding has started here in Holland.

G.

• label licker
    label licker

Just googled how does color have a lasting impact on memory and they say that banks use that color to give people a reassuring sensation. So there you go, it's all about $$$$$$!

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

The Logo is on our outside sign, and as of this past week, they had 2 signs of JW.ORG on the stage.

It's hypnotic!!!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The jw.org madness seems a kind of a golden calf. I think there is no long term vision behind it,

It's just a run away train on it's own.

It frightens me to see the rank and file is running behind the run away train.

Making pictures with the logo, the logo in their profile of facebook and linkedin.

They are in a great need.

G.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschilds already tried a similar internet rebranding campaign with the Mormons in recent years and now they're basically starting the same thing with their other religious enterprise (Jehovah's Witnesses)... I expect the Rothschilds will be giving serious consideration to a JW.org 15-second Super Bowl spot in the next few years... We'll soon see.

• blondie
    blondie

*** km 11/99 p. 6 pars. 34-35 Use of the Internet—Be Alert to the Dangers! ***

34 If misused, the Internet can be a means by which Satan overreaches those who are seduced by its power. Although it may have limited usefulness, there is danger if it is not viewed with caution. Parents especially need to be concerned about their children’s use of the Internet.

35 Keeping a balanced view of the Internet is a protection. We appreciate the timely reminder by Paul: “Let . . . those making use of the world [be] as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.” (1 Cor. 7:29-31) Having these things in mind will help keep us and our families from becoming distracted by all that the world has to offer, including what is available on the Internet.

2014: JW.ORG on KHs

Burying further mention of "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Let alone never having "Christian" on the sign

• SAHS
    SAHS

Maybe next they will come out with a JW.org brand of that “miracle wheat” that Charles Taze Russell came up with.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Blondie wrote:

2014: JW.ORG on KHs

Burying further mention of "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Let alone never having "Christian" on the sign

Absolutely right. They are distancing themselves from religion while maintaining their tax-exempt "religious org" status. Marketing geniuses, albeit evil ones.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they bash churches that have crosses, or Hindu temples with swastikas, or Islam mosques with their symbols. Prominently they display their logo (which is nothing more than a crap site I do not trust, for computer security or for providing decent advice). Yet, if I were active and as much as wear a cross that is inconspicuous and intended to depict the Cross of the Zodiac, I could get disfellowshipped.

I wonder if I could get the whole jokehovian witless organization disfellowshipped on their own idolatry grounds. Their web site is nothing extraordinary, even if you do not get spyware. Even if you do not get brainwashed. It is updated scarcely once a month, and is no bigger than a site like APMEX, L.L. Bean, or 1000 Bulbs. I find nothing special about their site. There is no forum attached to it, where people can discuss their beliefs. The site is smaller than the cat lick church's site. It is also smaller than this site, and the Joy of Satan site is bigger than their crap (and gets frequently updated, has a forum attached, and links to outside sites which you are also encouraged to do independent research independent on itself). Try that with the jokehovian site. And yet, they are idolizing that insignificant web site?

• LoisLane looking for Superman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit