JW.ORG logo at Kingdom Hall

by Gorbatchov 20 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

By this all will know you are my disciples if you have the JW.org brand over your services and products. $$$$$

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Many of you will recall that I started a thread many months ago about this occurring on all halls.....

There were many doubters.....one dear member needs to "eat his hat" hehe...

The phenomenon is in full swing now......

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Just watch.............this is going to be one of those moves they deeply regret.............then they backpedal and bury as quickly as possible.

This strategy has so many holes it's swiss cheese.

Kind of reminds me of a few others:

"Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

"Advertise, advertise, advertise...."

"Stay Alive 'til '75"

• integ
    integ

The problem is NOBODY except idiots will willingly embrace a religion that demands so much of you like the wts without doing serious research outside of that site.

Someone suggested it is idiots they are really looking for.

If so, then they're doing ok I guess.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, daringhart!

This strategy has so many holes it's swiss cheese.

Swiss cheese -- my favorite -- is holey, but holy JW.ORG is not . . .

CC

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

Lismore has theirs front and centre.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I guess they are hopeing to make the best out of a bad situation. I suppose if they drill it enough in to the public, may be JW.org will be as far as the public will go. But then on the other hand to expect some one to just go to the JW.org web site and not look down at a few lines below that on the search results, is short sighted. But really what else can they do. With all the demonising of the internet in the early days what I can see happening is the GB slowly and very sheepishly allowing witnesses to set up web sites. They physically can't come out and give a directive, as this would mean gods visible organisation having to back track. They obviously have now realised they have to do something. So what else can they do.

• steve2
    steve2

Most people won't be interested enough to look it up. Those who do will not confine themselves to one site... and if they do, like those who fall for scams on the net, they kind of deserve to get snared.

• hildebrando
  • misguided
    misguided

Last week I saw the first JW.ORG sign posted on a KH in Canada. It is large and placed on the roof where it has great visibility from a major highway. It stands out like an eye sore. I wonder how it can meet the local sign laws. (Winfield, BC)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit