How do BACs and JWs explain animals that practice "homosexual" activities?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I don't know about BAC, but JWs tend to ignore facts that conflict with their beliefs. I think this is a common practice for many groups built on unsubstantiated ideas. As they say "don't confuse me with the facts..."

• prologos
    prologos

What are BACs, SBNRs, RBNs please?

will they keep the dogs from clasping my legs when I relax and sit down?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Born Again Christians

Spiritual But Not Religious

Religious But Not Spiritual

• average joe
    average joe

Trying to use animals to justify gay sex makes me hahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Take 100 male gays , 100 lesbians, and put them all on seperate islands with only their sex ie males with males , females with females. Leave them there for a 1000 years with plenty of food shelter and hydration and no outside interference. Then return to see if any have procreated. If they have all died then....

Physical Damage. Homosexual men who engage in anal sex are at a significantly high risk for numerous health problems. The high-risk nature of anal sex is simple: the rectum was not designed for sexual intercourse. According to amfAR, “compared to the vagina, rectal tissue is much more vulnerable to tearing during intercourse and the larger surface area of the rectum/colon provides more opportunity for viral penetration and infection.”[xxi]

In her book, Epidemic, Dr. Meg Meeker, a pediatrician, writes: “The anus opens into the rectum…which is not as well suited for penile penetration as the female vagina is. Both the anus and the rectum have rich blood supplies, and their walls, thinner than the walls of the vagina, are easily damaged. When penetration occurs, it’s easier to tear the blood vessels, which in turn increase the risk of acquiring or receiving an infection…”[xxii]

Physical injuries that can result from anal sex include: bleeding, lacerations, and perforations of the rectum and/or anal sphincter muscles. Once this damage occurs, open sores, hemorrhoids, and anal warts can result.[xxiii] Anal sex (as well as oral/anal contact) also exposes individuals to fecal matter, which can lead to a number of gastrointestinal infections, such as proctitis, enteritis, and proctocolitis.[xxiv]

Anal Cancer. Homosexual men are also at an increased risk for anal cancer.[xxv] According to the American Cancer Society, risk factors for anal cancer include: Human papilloma virus (HPV), which causes anal and/or genital warts; multiple sexual partners; and anal intercourse.[xxvi] Due to concerns about anal cancer, some health professionals now recommend anal Pap Smears for MSM.[xxvii]

STDs. Compared to heterosexual men, MSM are at an increased risk of contracting a number of dangerous STDs, including HIV/AIDS. According to the GLMA, these STDs include: “urethritis, proctitis, pharyngitis, prostatitis, hepatitis A and B, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, genital warts and HIV infection.”[xxviii]

http://www.ncfamily.org/FNC/0707S3.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit