How do BACs and JWs explain animals that practice "homosexual" activities?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

The entire concept of animal homosexuality being compared with human homosexuality when plain old regular animal sex and human sex are not very analgous in a variety of meaningful ways......is a bit of a slippery slope no?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What would they say about the "Two-Spirit" people of Native American tribes??

DD

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

My two female dogs hump one another frequently.....it's a form of masturbation. (Horrors!!!). My little Male Yorkie loves to hump my blanket every night. While this horrifies some dog owners, I view it as perfectly natural. They have sexual urges just like humans do. By the way, all three of my dogs have been neutered. I wonder what dog-owning JWs do when their dogs hump. I would love to be a fly on that wall. Probably pets will soon be banned by the GB because the horny pets might influence the rank & file members to masturbate just because it feels good.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I see a new Awake article coming... " Horny pets, are they for Christians?"

DD

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

That is really a sign of Dominance, my vet told me. OMG. Dominance could be natural.

• steve2
    steve2

There are no homosexual animals. They are just being very naughty.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Very naughty steve, when it's one of my JW aunt's hairy legs that becomes the object of Maxie's desires......

• prologos
    prologos

With many animals havinga very narrow time-frame to their female reproductive cycle, there is a lot of hormonal frustration for the males.

Some dogs even are into attempted trvertse bestiality with my outstretched legs.

trying to sow wild oats wherever, whenever.

• alanv
    alanv

Take a look at this video. It is part of a one hour program on animal homosexual behaviour. Other portions of it are also available on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeXwKnCUNI

• Fernando
    Fernando

BACs would vary widely in their views depending especially on whether they are SBNR or RBNS.

For an aternative BAC perspective: http://biblehouseofgrace.com/same%20sex%20relationships.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit