Ferguson Shooting (Is my thinking on this all wrong.......)

by out4good3 229 Replies latest social current

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Informative video for the black commuinty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Good time to bump this thread since it is now becoming more clear that Michael Brown was a big thug that right after strong arm stealing from a store and menacing the store clerk, Brown went after a police officer's gun who mearly stopped to tell him to get out of the middle of the road, then the the officer shot Brown in the struggle. Now Brown's big ass is dead.....not because "he was black", but because HE WAS A STUPID THUG IDIOT whose bullying ways brought his death on himself.

The Ferguson black community rallied around this false, made up lie of a story about "Hands up, Don't shoot" as they have been rioting for 2 months now. If the black leaders like Jackson & Sharpton had any integrity at all they would be calling these protests to an end right now. The white liberals, O'bama and Holder are all to blame as well, because they are always looking to fan the flames and spread this kind of racial bullshit.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Apparently Michael Browns mother has hit the news with some action of her own - from KTVI---

It happened Saturday night, October 18th, at about 8:15 pm in the parking lot of Red’s BBQ. It`s the corner of Canfield and West Florissant, just blocks from where Michael Brown was shot and killed.

Police sources tell us Brown`s Grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, along with Brown`s Cousin Tony Petty, were selling t-shirts and other Michael Brown merchandise.

A police report describes a car pulling up and several people getting out. One of those people, was reported to be Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden. A witness described McSpadden yelling ‘You can`t sell this s%$&” One of the relatives, who was selling, reportedly demanded McSpadden show a document proving she had a patent.

The police report says that`s when an unidentified person with McSpadden assaulted Petty so violently that it resulted in a 911 call. A witness tells Fox 2 that the weapon was a metal pipe or pole. The suspect reportedly struck Petty in the face. Medics then took him to Christian Northeast Hospital. The witness said the assault suspect grabbed merchandise and a box of cash believed to contain about $1,400.

It appears surveillance cameras could have captured the fight and be part of police evidence. Police report no arrests at this time.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Amazing all the people who have been hurt or affected negatively in some way because of this farse of whipped up racism protests over the stupid thug Michael Brown.

• talesin
    talesin

So Granny was selling Tee shirts to profit off her grandson's death. Nice family.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Nice work folks. Keep dehumanizing these young UNARMED black kids so they become the villain not the victim. Ignore the systemic problem here.

• Simon
    Simon

Good job the officer stopped him getting his gun 'cause then he would have been armed.

Being unarmed doesn't make you innocent or guilty ... just unarmed, unless you grab someone else's gun of course.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL, guess what the number one excuse for shooting an unarmed civilian is? That's right, "he went for my/a gun".

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I don't care what kind of a guy Michael Brown was, he appears to have been a real asshole. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the cop was trigger happy, as soooo many of them are. Particularly when it comes to young black men.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think you Canadians & Europeans must have a different quality of law enforcement than we do in the US. A munincipal cop is a low life thug every bit as much as Michael Brown. They prey on the poor -- not just blacks -- any poor. They are forced to write many tickets to keep their paycheck going from week to week. They'll lie, cheat, and steal to get their quota. The judicial system knows this is true, thus you only need to hire a lawyer, pay a few extra bucks and they'll cancel your summons. The court gets their money. They cop gets his paycheck. No "points" on your license. No record. It's all dismissed. They whole f***ing system is corrupt.

Even though I live in a very similar metropolitan area, for me it's no big deal -- old white guy driving his new Lincoln Navigator SUV with my attorney's business card in my pocket and his home phone number in my cell phone. But it's different for a poor black kid or poor white trash kid, they're a prime target. They don't have a zip code that shows they live in the right neighborhood -- the one with the BIG houses. Thus, the Dick Cop knows they don't have the attorney's phone number in their cell phone. They don't have the $500/$1000 in their pocket to make bail on the spot if they get arrested. They've been f**ked over a few times already by the system and thus they smart off saying something and the cop beats up on them a little. Says they struggled resisting arrest. Or, they stumbled down a flight of steps.

My friends.......that's how it is here. I raised a couple teenage boys with sports cars/convertibles. I made them keep $500 in their wallets. I made them carry a pocket recorder. Their car's license was registered in the right zip code. We had the lawyers who golfed with the judges.

Michael Brown had none of that. Now he's just a dead nigger than can't testify about what happened. It's all the word of the cop.

If the cop is not indicted, I suspect they'll burn down Ferguson and much of St Louis. And they should. Non-violent protesting has never accomplished a damn thing.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit