2014 MEMORIAL ATTENDANCES FOR REST OF THE WORLD

by steve2 42 Replies latest watchtower medical

• besty
    besty

Poland and Germany 2014 numbers will be instructive....

• sir82
    sir82

I mentioned this on the other (US) thread:

In the US, Memorial attendance is also declining over the past 3 years. However, the number of active JWs continues to increase, albeit slowly (1-2% per year).

Put those 2 facts together, and you can see that in the USA, the number of non-JW Memorial attenders is falling dramatically. when you consider that the number of auxiliary pioneers peddling the Memorial invitations has skyrocketed over that time period (30 hour auxiliary pioneering), it is quite remarkable.

More and more effort to invite non-JWs to the Memorial, and the number of non-JW attenders is plummeting.

Does the same hold true for the countries listed on this thread? How do the number of publishers compare to the number of Memorial attneders? Is there a similar free-fall in the number of non-JW Memorial attenders?

This does not bode well for JW growth.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Promising numbers, thanks for sharing!

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

There were 1,762,129 Memorial tracts placed in the above-mentioned four countries last spring. And 4,773 aux. pioneers altogether in these countries in March. Huge numbers - and yet the attendance stays pretty much the same year after year.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The tract campaign is not to boost memorial attendance but to keep the jws busy and give them an illusion of actually doing something worthwhile with their lives.

• skin
    skin

With this decrease, I can see that it won't be long before they stop publishing these numbers in the KM and yearbooks, because these numbers don't support the increase that the WT keep on telling us is happening, and we can't have the average JW questioning these numbers. Wait a minute, we believe everything the slave tell us, so this increase is a wonderful sign of faith that we are truly in Jehovahs organisation.

• steve2
    steve2

Anyone have access to the British Kingdom Ministry for November? It will likely have the memorial attendance for the British Isles for 2014.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would be very interested to see figures for countries that were held up as examples of growth 30 odd years ago .Such as .

Italy : { Jehovahs witnesses were the next largest religion in Italy } ( Even I have to admit that was some acheivement .)

Brazil : { Another catholic land with a high growth of JW`s }

Zambia : { Phenonemal growth in an african country }

Mexico : { Another catholic dominated country where JW`s were making huge increases }

Japan : Which has already been mentioned and shows a decline

These are just some of the countrys I can remember some 30-40 years ago who were making huge converts to the religion at that time , and I am curious to know how they are faring now , I would expect Japan would be an indicator of the trend , as you can only pull the wool over their eyes for so long .

smiddy

• alanv
    alanv

Anyone have access to the British Kingdom Ministry for November? It will likely have the memorial attendance for the British Isles for 2014

Steve2. The October 2014 KM has only recently become available, so Nov won't be available till early September I believe. But if other countries reported in the October KM, I dont see why UK would not have theirs out already.

So final plea to anyone who has access to Oct KM for UK. Can you please publish the memorial attendance for UK. Thanks

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks alanv. I meant the October British Kingdom Ministry so thanks for clarifying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit