Why is the world full of ATHEISTS?

by exWTslave 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

The world is full of Atheist (Not really more then half the wrold beleives the Hebrew Bible)

There are MORE SECULARISTS now... not necessarly Atheists.

The answer is evidence... Provide some? No.... then i'm happy with my evidence from biology and archeology that says the bible is wrong. (But a great lieterary work)

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

MadGiant, and Witness My Fury,

If you had read the last paragraph of the article, you would not made such comments. Concluding paragraph actually speaks against recruitment. I am copying the last para for you here:

“What is the solution? ONE CAN ONLY CHANGE HIMSELF, not the other personor the world. (That is why all those who tried to change the world were shaved off from the surface of the earth. God did not prevent it because world serves a purpose—it is like a school, or like a bridge for us to pass through, taking lessons). If one resolves to put the sense organs for LIMITED enjoyment, and spirit qualities for his UNLIMITED use, he can enjoy the life!"

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

DJS, AndDontCallMeShirley

If you had read the very first paragraph of the article, you would not made such comments. I am copying the first para for you here:

Bible describes atheism as a condition of “the heart” and is all about seeking what is ephemeral, not acting “with insight.” (Psalm 14:1, 2) Thus it rightly says the “whole world is lying” in the attraction of what is ephemeral. (“wicked one” is not a correct translation.—1 John 5:19) Thus even believers who pray to God (for material blessings) are actually atheists as they are not trying to be “poor in spirit.” (Mathew 5:3; Luke 6:24)

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

defender of truth

I have undergone Past Regression Therapy—I went out of curiosity. And after 6 hour session, Therapist handed over to me the CDs that have recorded everything I recalled about my past life. It showed in my immediate past life, I was a Jesuit Priest who was also Rector in St. Joseph’s Seminary, Mangalore, India. Again out of curiosity, I went there, visited the Seminary. In this actual visit to the site, I could remember many other minute details which were not covered by the CDs.

Skeptics can always doubt—that is their choice. However, truth cannot be bottled forever; it will come out in its own time. Thanks to great strides made in the field of communication, we have now numerous reports about well-documented Near-Death Experiences readily available. They not only reveal the immortality of souls, but also show that THOSE WHO HAD SUCH EXPERIENCES THEREAFTER BECOME BETTER HUMANS. Similar wonderful thing is happening with this branch of Psychiatry too (Past Regression Therapy that goes back to the patients’ previous births to find the root cause of the present diseases, and curing them), which became very popular globally in the last few decades. Those who had Near Death Experiences and millions of people who had undergone Past Regression Therapy are now absolutely convinced that death comes to the physical body, but soul takes new body just as a man casts off worn out clothing and takes new one. Consequently they see life as an opportunity for learning and enrichment; and enjoy the unlimited blessings of putting God first in their lives.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe the world is full of atheists because GOD doesnt exist

smiddy

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"If you had read the last paragraph of the article, you would not made such comments. Concluding paragraph actually speaks against recruitment. I am copying the last para for you here:" - ex

I really apolog.....Wait!!!!!
    Your only complain is that I didn't read the last paragraph? Really!!!

Is not like a cult needs to recruit and operate using deception. Wait, they use deception as a recruiting tool.

I know that you didn't affirm or deny your affiliation with http://www.jagatgururampalji.org/. Yet, you didn't clarify your stand either. In addition, that nut job and you have a few things in common. But hey, it's not like you needed to hide the truth from me until you though I was ready to accept it. That will be another cult tactic.

http://www.workingpsychology.com/cult.html
    http://www.cultwatch.com/howcultswork.html

Take care,

Ismael

ps: Why Witness My Furry and me? Did we hit the nail on the head?

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Simple. The world is full of atheists because it is not full of God.

• designs
    designs

'believers who pray to god for material blessings are atheists'- Jesus prayer 'give us this day our daily bread' I guess he's on your hit list :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit