Why is the world full of ATHEISTS?

by exWTslave 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Qcmbr

Religions are out of the picture. God does not even consider them to be worthy of His attention. If at all they do anything, that is misrepresentation of God (like JWs who teach Jehovah felt CHALLENGED by a creature ....) and are parasites. Hence, God declares the Judicial Arm of all Governments as God's " MINISTER" on earth. (Romans 13:1-6). Hence let us not bring religions and their gods into our discussion!

Past Regression Therapist-based books give exactly what you said. Souls who have accessed their indefinite past and memories of the astral world and its various realms do not subscribe to anything what the religions teach, in fact they contradict many of the religious teaching. Yet none of them have seen God out there or His messengers, but they say HE DOES EXIST, but can never be known. He wants all souls to grow to the stature of God Himself, and has made all the provisions for this end. Anyone is FREE to choose to grow upward or downward.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Woot well based on that amazing evidence I'm convinced.

So who needs paying so I can be a god spirit thingy?

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Qcmbr

I think, you just crossed what I wrote above. Please read (my post No 144)

• Mikado
    Mikado

as I have noted several times, the ex jw world has more than it's share of um..... different people.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

No.

• Viviane
    Viviane

So you claim to know what God really means and claim a guy who says elves are real is providing insights into the spirit world, spirit being something no one can even describe the basic composition of without resorting to meaningless mumbo jumbo?

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Viviane

I already answered your question. Instead of me qutoting 300 pages here in this thread, it's better you buy his book.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I already answered your question. Instead of me qutoting 300 pages here in this thread, it's better you buy his book.

You absolutely didn't even approach anything resembling an answer. You simply quoting meaningless words and think it's an answer. Donate the book to my Kindle account if you think it's important I read a book by a man that claims elves and fairies are real.

• Mikado
    Mikado

elves are real, the tooth fairy told me so....

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Viviane

Come to my house, I have some over 20 books on Past Regression therapy. I will correctly guide you. Please contact me in my e-mail ID

bhismaum AT gmail.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit