Why is the world full of ATHEISTS?

by exWTslave 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I don't consider the world to be 'full' of atheists, but there is certainly an over abundance of dolts, dullards, imbeciles, morons, and outright fuckin' idiots to be found. Whether the OP fits such a description remains up to the discretion of the reader. Me thinks so.

Cheeses. aka the Prints of Piece.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

yes I agree kate that atheists are in the minority.

Indeed there was a period during the last century when atheism together with secularism was growing fast but in this century secularism and religion are growing together each enriching the other particularly when states get the relationship between democracy and religion right. Many scholars argue that this is God's century.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Many scholars argue that this is God's century.-Ruby

That is interesting, I have never heard of that before. I think many don't really believe in God but put their trust inot fotune tellers, I find this rather strange too. Kate xx

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Now I know what's going on. You are fucking crazy and you are trying to recruit people into your fucking cult.

“Our Race is Living Being, Mankind is our Religion, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh Christian, there is no separate religion." - SATGURU RAMPAL JI MAHARAJ

http://www.jagatgururampalji.org/

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Exactly what I was thinking, this is just another cult recruitment drive.

Were you ever even a JW? Or is this just a cynical attempt at cold calling?

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Recruitment methods

Set up a team
    Other members should also be encouraged to recruit new members whenever they can. Recruiters should be well trained to persuade people to join.
    Gather necessary resources for recruitment

Time recruitment well
    Recruitment can happen at any time and should be an ongoing part of your work. But it is an especially good time when you are:
    - Doing a membership drive
    - Running a campaign on a topical issue.
    If you want to recruit through other organisations and sectors, make a list of all the Target key people for recruitment.
    Your organisation will also need additional skills and talents and may want to target specific individuals for recruitment. You could also target someone who has influence over others and will be able to popularise your organisations. Make a list of key individuals in your community that you would like to have as members and go and visit them individually.

Door-to-door
    Identify a target area in your community and sent recruiters from door-to-door to discuss your organisation and to try and persuade people to join.

Information tables
    Tables staffed by recruiters can be set up in public places like shops, sport events and taxi or bus ranks. You should always have a table at all your own meetings or public events. Make posters and decorate the table so that it attracts attention.

Meetings and Advertising
    Advertise in local papers and community radio that you are looking for members. Invite them to a public meeting or provide a contact person for them to approach. You can also send letters to individuals or use pamphlets to encourage people to join your organization.

• DJS
    DJS

WT,

I hope the world fills with atheists. Think about it - no more wars betwee X-tians and X-tians, X-tians and Muslims, Hindus and Muslims, Buddhists and Muslims, Muslims and Muslims, ad nauseum.

And as the world continues to fill with atheists, the world will become smarter, more ethical, more educated, happier and more functional.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

DJS, well said my friend.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes those evil atheists are such a plague on humanity, with their promotion of knowledge and enlightenment, and their preference of scientific discovery over archaic superstitions.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Huh? Was the OP talking? I couldn't hear him through all that preaching. To answer the question,

Increasing Athiests

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit