Demon attacks on JW in past, where'd they go?

by thedepressedsoul 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

My wife and I were once part of a 'demonstration' in an hour talk we gave all over Los Angeles in the late 70s that had this 'demonic possession' sketch it in.

My apologies to all in LA who saw that :D

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

They are still happening but the JWs are too afraid to talk about it!

• Mikado
    Mikado

I always remember someoine being publicly reproved from the stage for gettingpsychotherapy, pretty big reason to blame it on demons, maybe that doesn't happen now?

• jgnat
    jgnat

My son does hear voices, a side-effect of his mental illness. The delusion is thorough and complete. In an attempt to prove it's not all in his head, he's tried recording them. For some reason the equipment never picks it up.

His delusion remains, however.

• Paris
    Paris

jgnat - this video made by children who hear voices may be helpful ?

http://www.voicecollective.co.uk/voices/voices_who.html

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thank you for the video. If it were only that simple. My son is schizophrenic and the voices are unrelentingly hostile. He would love to be released from them.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

This is not an easy experience to relate and I warn you is shocking. I go public with it for the first time.

I attended a deliverance ministry seminar at a large xian gathering last year. It was given by Graham Dow, a leading and renowned man in this field.

Through the accompanying brochure (my blood ran cold on thumbing through it) and his talk i learned that, next to occultists, the most powerful

evil spirits are those possessed by Jehovahs Witnesses. (Evil spirits of false religion). Manifested in hatred and revulsion of the cross, the Church,

Clergy, and church buildings/architecture. The inability to say that Jesus is LORD. Rejection of holy communion. (!)

It came to the part where Dow asked 'in the name of Jesus and by His authority' to renounce the evil spirits of the Jehovah's Witnesses'.

(I had done this at my xian baptism 8 months previously). Two (?) women behind me let out gutteral, screaming noises and were thrown

to the ground. (No one turned to gawp - hearing it was bad enough) (Helped immediately). Ex-jws? Studies? Like a scene from the gospels. Terrifying and yet thrilling at the same time. Had a word

with Dow (ex anglican bishop) afterwards. Had seen such scenes before. He gave me some advice upon hearing my testimony as the demonic forces

in the wt are somewhat relentless.

I have not over - exeggarated this exerience,

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

You would not believe how many attempts it took to post the above - sorry its a bit rushed and untidy. It was a 2 hour 'fight' to post it - I kid you not.

• Mikado
    Mikado

it's not shocking, it just demonstrates how easy people are to fool, to convince them there is some mysterious outside force. both groups are as deluded aa each other.

I accept you are genuine but refusing to accept one groups fairy tales and substituting your own is nothing to do with any supernatural force.

• jam
    jam

They went from demons too, that brother or sister is just plane

nuts... If Jehovah can't help you, oh well. Talk about demons today

and see what happen, A demon came to me last night and seduced me.

Sister or brother you need to get married. Most demon attacks were sexual,

I wonder why...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit