More JW bragging about the Landover, MD. convention. Please have barf bag at the ready before reading

by AndDontCallMeShirley 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Pete! ROFLMAO!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

These guys are so full of themselves it's pathetic!

I remember the one time way back in the days when they had them at the Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan, one time, in I believe in the '90's, they decided to save the money they had to pay the police to direct the traffic out on a Friday. IDIOTS! IT WAS A DISASTER!

The police can control the flow of traffic on the roads outside the venue as well as inside. The idiots who were trying to direct the flow out of the Silverdome had no such authority, had NO fricking idea what they were doing, and it took HOURS to get out of the parking lot, where normally it would take less than an hour. They would allow one lane to go inside the parking lot, forgetting about the other two trying to go. The police were actually lined up across the street, in case things went wrong and they were needed. You could actually see them laughing. The next day the police were back directing, I can't remember the lame ass excuse they gave for paying them again. But I believe attendance was down that day, aSaturday!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Pete: I'm glad Jehovah is blessing the parking arrangement.....maybe he's trying to encourage people to drive their own cars since riding the bus to the assembly sometimes doesn't go so well.

With Jehovah in charge, JWs aren't even safe in a canoe, much less a bus:

Five family members drown in Prestea River

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Five persons said to be from the same family are feared to have drowned, after a canoe in which they were travelling capsized.

The five- a woman, her three daughters and a baby- were crossing a river to Prestea and later travel to Takwa for the Jehovah’s Witness convention there.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=312004&comment=0#com

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

20yearfader -

Doubting brother how is it that you find time after a redskin game to tailgate i thought redskin fans would be looking for the nearest watering hole or a gun to put themselves out of misery

Ha - after their lousy performance I need to have a few beers in the parking lot to forget (as long as I'm not driving). This year will be different (LOL)

HTTR

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Holy spirit must have ADD or be on vacation......totally blew it on planning the 8/22 Convention in Africa for 50,000 attendees........

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So the angry god of the Hebrew Scriptures now has a part-time job as a Parking Valet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit