Everything is back on track

by sp74bb 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Hello everyone,

Especially to those who know me in person, I wanted to share with you my joy today.

I spoke today very long with my JW family of my position (away from the org, separated and gay), without any criticism or attack or threat. Quite an achievement.

Why about this change? Parents age is moving them to see the reality of the situation. Who takes care of them? Not the Organization but the closest relatives, even if they are expelled, removed, DF or DA from the "truth"

I've already seen this on many occasions recently among my acquaintances. Thinking that the Congregation will act as caretaker is pure "utopia". It is more of the same. Pure smoke.

Where is this brotherly love they are talking so boldly? Hebrews 6:10 has been erased from their new NWT?

It is shocking but also moving to hear a more than 80-year-old mother reflecting on his long life as a JW fighting and taking stand: "I feel disappointed for all the hard work I've done and I am upset to hear how badly they spoke about you for only living as you wanted"

Very happy and relief when other sees TTATT !!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Is it possible your 80+ year old mother is waking up to TTATT? Or has she just decided not to pick up the battle cry of JW.org who hate all gays?

It is truly wonderful that your mom loves you just the way you are. Yay ! She is normal.

I am very happy for you. It must be a huge relief to know you didn't lose your mom, or family with your big reveal.

I wish you a happy life and a happy future.

LL

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

sp74pb

I wanted to share with you my joy today.

That's wonderful for you, mate. And, its great that your family is prepared to recognise your right to a life of your own. Even more so that your mother could reflect on her life as a witness, as you expressed it,

" It is shocking but also moving to hear a more than 80-year-old mother reflecting on his long life as a JW fighting and taking stand:

and say,

"I feel disappointed for all the hard work I've done and I am upset to hear how badly they spoke about you for only living as you wanted"

I look at my GAYXJW friend and his partner and often reflect that their lives, outside of their bedroom (grin) would be regarded as exemplary in a congregation of Jws.

Its great to see that the anti-gay stand of most churches is now failing. One example, in Australia polling consistently shows support of the legalisation of gay relationships in marriage, running to over 70%

The failure of the Yahweh/Jesus combo god to stop the persecution of gay people shames all humanity.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I rejoice with you, sp74bb, and wish you and your family fruitful times and much happiness. It takes courage and love to admit the things your mother has. Many Witnesses know that something is wrong, but they keep 'waiting on Jehovah' to make things right. That is not going to happen, or at least not in the way they may want it to happen. Meanwhile, they continue to waste away as the years roll by and their hopes go unfulfilled. You, on the other hand, have laid hold of the real life.

Quendi

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Thanks for sharing your happy news!

So sad for all these aged ones who thought they were doing gods work but only ended up making others wealthy. Hugs to you all.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The anti gay taboo is thousands of years old.

We dont need imaginary sky fairies (no pun intended!!) to tell us what to do with our life. Living by stone age beliefs is just no longer credible in this day and age.

Funny how all these anti gay "CHRISHTUNS" dont agree with slavery or the treatment of women, and have ham and eggs on Sunday before church.....

HB

• jgnat
    jgnat

So very happy for you.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Thanks to all !!!

• sp74bb
    sp74bb
    After one year of this last forum post, I'm proud to see that my mom of 85 years old recovered old friendship and many family member love she turn out when she became JW. I'm very proud of her !
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    That's awesome and gives hope to all of us who have family currently enslaved to this cult. I am so happy for you :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit