God listens and RESPONDS to your prayer if you know how to log on to Him! Here is the proof.

by exWTslave 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

All my family members and friends (that include some Elders) advised me to divorce my wife whose only joy was to pick up fight with me for everything I do, except my grand-mother who said: “When you married her, you looked for only her good point—her Regular Pioneering despite having an opposing family. For being good, you will ultimately reap something far better through her. Stick on to her.” I took this advice and stuck to this terribly sadistic woman for almost 18 years. When will I have my grand-mother’s words fulfilled?

Four months back, I met a former CO (Ex JW) who is now a motivational speaker to the corporate employees. He helped me with some meditation tips which were like a help to log on to God, and said: “Try this, and put God to the test with the greatest problem you are grappling with, and see how God brings in the REAL peace into your life. From my experience I understand what Jesus said in Mathew 6:6 (“when thou prayest, enter into thine inner chamber, and having shut thy door”) as going into our own INNER self and shutting the door so that no other thoughts come between you and your Father, and in this extremely PRIVATE setting, whatever your ask “Father will grant you.””

I wanted to try this as I have an 18-year old problem which had proved to be more and more obstinate to every possible solution I tried from WT Library to worldly self-help books! I did some rehearsal for a week removing the rust of restlessness from my mind, and went into an actual meditation expecting to establish a direct link with God. I went into my original nature of silence, got submerged in that silence. The link happened for the first time in my life—really a too delightful experience, as if drinking honey after a long starvation. I presented my case in my conversation. I heard the response: “It is DONE, my child; go in PEACE.”

Result is really unbelievable even to me—then how difficult it will be, I know, for you to believe the change in my wife. She is my honey now—literally. My grand-mother was right! My wife became an instrument for me to “taste God and see how good He is.” (Psalm 34:8) I now better understand what Jesus said: “No one is good—except God alone.” (Mark 10:18)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The only proof I see here is of your gullibility. Sorry....

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Witness My Fury

You are my brother-in-law!

• cofty
    cofty

If all god does is dispense platitudes he is worse than useless.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

How you can still love your wife after 18 years of abuse is another miracle in this story. Thanks for sharing.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What ever your smokin I want some!!!

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Vanderhoven7

You are REALLY a MAN! Hence humane!

Your one question melted all my pain of 18 years. I hated my life--even decided I will not go for any treatment if I fall sick. It was all because of my grand-mother I pulled on!

Now regarding your question--that is the power of mind, the exact representation of God's very being. Mind is also a creator, if it decides I am going to forget everything, everything is forgotten. If it resolves to think NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN MY WIFE AND ME, then it is as though nothing has happened. SWEETNESS returns!

Anyhow, I am married for 18 years, but REALLY married for 4 months--you got me!

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Coft,

Jesus is right when he said: "If you knock, it will be opened to you."

Conversely, if you do not knock, you will remain as you are--you may have limited enjoyment, but never tasting the life as it is! God respects everyone's choice.

• cofty
    cofty

if you do not knock, you will remain as you are

I was a born-again, evangelical, adopted, forgiven, saved, son of god for 9 years.

I know exactly what you are experiencing.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

....It's called delusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit