Indianapolis Assembly Hall Chorus AMAZING!

by NoMoreHustle 34 Replies latest jw friends

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

This is what WT has been producing, this had my bottom jaw on the carpet while I was watching (like the Footloose one). And they say there different from other religions YEAH RIGHT!!

I hope this link works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAHGlaGd2I

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Actually, that was quite outstanding!

Not the religion I was raised in, but quite outstanding!

(And far better than all of the other crap, i.e. line dancing nonsense, that I've seen)

• wolfman85
  • usualusername
    usualusername

I want to complain and fine fault but it was simply too good!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Even the Mormon Tabernacle Choir had a beginning. August 1847 to be exact.

This was supposed to be the 100th year of Jesus Christ's invisible return.

According to WT/JW.org The King Jesus Christ started to rule from the Heavens over the earth, 100 years ago.

Hello????

Is this just part of JW.org's "Red Herring" campaign to get it's paying members to think and dwell on something else?

LL

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

A standing ovation and all! What's really going on in dubland these days! LOL That was quite good.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

what song were they singing???

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

So how did they find these talented singers in the Borg since the elders always like to put an end to such fun as Cong picnincs, gatherings and such?

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

This is just unreal. There is no way something like this would have been done 20 years or so ago. What really puzzles me is, why now? It seems like a harmless way to make being a JW half way fun, and it costs the Borg nothing. Why was it never even considered or allowed in days past? Are they doing a test run, see what happens? Or maybe their outside advisors were smart enough to come up with it.

No Apologies

• SophieG
    SophieG

Well I realized after I left they were just like any other religion out there! Here's proof! No difference!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit