My First Post!

by NoMoreHustle 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

Everybody I send a warm THANK YOU! I feel more than welcomed here (like I knew I would). My struggles are the same as yours at one time or another. I have so many things to say just don't know where to start. Thank You again for opening your ears to me I really appreciate it! NoMoreHustle

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

NMH - I truly love people like you!

You are brave,

you are courageous,

you are smart,

you are determined.

You will prevail and you will win in the end.

• kaik
    kaik

Welcome on board! Now you have a control of your destiny instead of man-made religious publishing house.

• Thor
    Thor

Welcome NoMoreHustle!

Peace to you and your family!

:) Mrs. Thor

• cha ching
    cha ching

Good job Hustle, Lurker & Table for One!

So good to hear people standing up for what is RIGHT! Not just "following the General's orders."

You are real human beings! So glad to hear others still have a conscience. My husband, my kids and their fams & I all made it out, that was my only wish, and I got it. (I still have siblings & mom still in.)

One of my fam' won't give me their cell number, because "I wished Candice Conti would win her case and make the WT change it's policies!" So sad.

When I hear these stories, how people are outraged & stirred at injustice, I am happy.

You will be much happier when you don't have to support a lie ;-)

cha ching!

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Welcome no more hustle,

my situation is very similar! Glad you were able to break free! I know you have a lot of thoughts racing through your head about the whole situation, but a lil advice is to just take it day by day.

Here is a song that helped me understand the situation :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HdzTvH8mvw

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

ADJUSTMENTS: I hear ya 100%! That is one of my favorite songs to ponder over & just think to myself that I am not an idiot, this type of brainwashing is real & happens to other people. I just wish family & close friends would just WAKE UP!!

• flipper
    flipper

NO MORE HUSTLE- Good for you on making your escape from this " high control " organization. I got out at age 44 almost 11 years ago after being born and raised in it. Like yourself I still have lots of JW family still in- however my 29 yr.old son escaped about 11 years ago as well. Freedom of mind is a right and privilege that EVERY human being on the planet deserves to have as a possession. Welcome to freedom of mind and expression. We are here as a support to you my friend and offer our unconditional friendship. Nice to hve you here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit