My First Post!

by NoMoreHustle 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigmac
    bigmac

welcome to JWN NMH

took a while for me to come to grips that I Had Been Made A Fool!

then we were all fooled.

but the real fools are those that stay in KNOWING its not the truth.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

My goodness what's this!! I hardly recognise these people! Is this Gospel music now? Is speaking in tongues and group fainting next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAHGlaGd2I

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

The Devils's own music Rock'n'Roll is acceptable too.. what's going on with this organisation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZaw1xe8Q70

• Stealth
    Stealth

Welcome!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Mormon Tabernacle Choir, EAT YOUR HEART OUT. LOL

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Hi Hustle and welcome.

Very similar to Magnums first post, when I first found information detrimental to my staying in 'the truth' I prayed for Jehovah to answer my doubts, to help me see that what I'd discovered was false in some way. A few months down the line and I'm still waiting on an answer. In fact if anything my conviction that this shambles of a 'religion' is not specially chosen for bugger all, has been even more solidified.

All the best in your fade and I hope things don't become too difficult with your family

• steve2
    steve2

The twisting, jiving and square dancing in the parking lot to the Devil's music is an embarrassment but more importantly, a revelation. So deep into the time of the end and you're dancing in the street to worldly music? See what happens when the end doesn't happen: Real life begins to emerge as the prospect of years still ahead in this old system takes hold. Twisting the night away, indeed!

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Welcome NoMoreHustle!

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

A very warm welcome, NoMoreHustle.

It sounds like we have some things in common:

Baptised for 20+ years, woken up by Candace Conti.

What we do not have in common:

My wife and I are now separated.

She is now more convinced than ever that she is in "the truth".

I look forward to reading your future posts.

From what you've written already, I think you already know that you've come to right place

TF1

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome NMH. Yeah, well you're probably where I was but then once I woke up my missus didn't get it at all. She eventually left me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit