My First Post!

by NoMoreHustle 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

NoMoreHustle - "I was floored! My faith had been shattered! Within a day of reading on JWFacts, JWSurvey etc. I was finally putting together the pieces of this JW puzzle."

Really says something about the Org when a person's loyalty to them can completely disintegrate after only one f**king day.

NoMoreHustle - "It took a while for me to come to grips that I Had Been Made A Fool!"

They're the fools for thinking that they could do what they do and get away with it forever.

I like your username, BTW.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dis-Member - "...what's going on with this organisation?"

It's losing it's collective mind.

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

Vidiot has just reminded me of something else we have in common.

JWSurvey helped me enormously & my faith also went from 100% to 0% in one afternoon.

That was November 2013.

I can honestly say that I've never been happier in all my life, than I am right now.

You may feel like you want to fast forward your life by 6 months.

Hang on in there.

You are not alone and never will be on this forum.

TF1

• flowerfreaks2
    flowerfreaks2

Welcome NoMoreHustle

Hopefully time will pass and your mate will see what they really are. Good Luck!!

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome NoMoreHustle! It's a journey but know that your life is only now getting started.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Welcome NoMoreHustle

I was babtized 1973, an elder for more than 20 years. Started to fade 1995, and I am now out. My wife is still in, but my entire family, 6 children has joined me beeing out. It has been a hard time with my wife. But I still hope that the rest of us, me and my family will get her out without breaking her menthal health.

But I must tell you there has been good times during the last 20 years also...

Bugbear

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcome NoMoreHustle. I'm so please that you will not allow the cult to hustle you about. It can be hard at times when your knowlege about the cult expands you may find it more difficult to keep quiet. For now though, I am happy your eyes are opening.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It took a while for me to come to grips that I Had Been Made A Fool!

The next stage for me was ANGER!

Anger that I had been decieved.

Anger that I had been so gullible.

Doc

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

Doc,

Who was your anger directed towards?

I have anger towards the GB, and nothing but sympathy for those still under their mind control.

TF1

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

welcome to Nomorehustle.........

Yours is a story that we can all relate to. It takes courage to think the unthinkable, but once you do, it all falls apart. NB Your situation with family is something that a lot of us have to deal with...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit