My First Post!

by NoMoreHustle 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

Thanx for all your responses!!

Magnum: Still trying to figure things out! Can't say much about those things. I do know that this is a CULT & don't wanna be part of it.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I'm still trying to figure things out, too.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Welcome NMHustle!!! So glad you woke up and have the opportunity to help your wife and others. Please keep posting!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

Isn't it good to use your brain instead of stagnating because the organization has "done all the research for you?" Be glad you were in only twenty years. My husband and I were in over thirty. No matter how long, it is just good now to breath free air.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, glad you are mentally free of the Watchtower.

Lisa

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Welcome to you, NOMOHUSTLE!

I vividly recall when I was standing there in your shoes just a few years ago.

Brace yourself for one hell-of-a ride! This is only the beginning.

Support? This is the place. This motley crew of misfits would fall apart and evaporate if it wasn't the one single cord that units it. They were all standing in the same place you are now a month ago, year ago, 10 years ago. THEY UNDERSTAND what it is you now speak of when NO ONE ELSE can.

Pull up a chair, grab a cold one, and stay a spell.

Doc

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Welcome! The Conti case is disturbing and even more so as it is not an isolated incident. If only it would make more people think. I just watched the footloose video too and am surprised that went on at a KH. I'm thinking of sending to family members...

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

<p>welcome Nomorehustle :-) it's funny isn't it those little niggles you put to the back of your mind and then when you research a bit it's oh that's why it didn't make sense! It's because it's a house of cards. That first card is superglued in place though and hard to budge.</p>

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

It was like a house of cards, my belief system was overidden with a thick sharpie . I remember reading about NGO, 607BC etc. and my heart in my mouth for weeks. It took a while for me to come to grips that I Had Been Made A Fool!

• galaxie
    galaxie

Welcome. Take control of your OWN life.wishing you and your loved ones a successful journey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit