Will reserrected Gays and Lesbians have to give up homosexuality in order to stay in the new system?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They will be like the angels. Oh....it was the angels who boinked everyone in Noah's day.

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

As John_Mann said. Since JWs view homosexuality as a flaw resulting from imperfection, naturally it's going to be automatically corrected in the new system

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Does that mean I'll be the man of my dreams?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Guys just to put a pin in your thread....................no new system, never mind gay people there. We have this system and gay marriage, go for it now guys. Kate xx

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

for Kate from Hoaby.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Who cares what the apostate Watchtower organisation says and believes on something they are totally ignorant about?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Since the Watchtower thinks homosexuality is a choice, they don't believe any practicing gay people will make it to the new system. Any non practicing gays will have to continue to live a celibate life and continue trying to "pray the gay away". Since they believe everyone will eventually be perfect, I guess they think they will magically become heterosexual.

What they don't say is that most gay people feel their sexual orientation is an integral part of their psyche, to lose that would mean they would lose themselves. I would think that most wouldn't want that.

• prologos
    prologos

all sexuality seems to be hormone driven, and there will be no sex hormones for the "children of the resurrection", no straight outlet=marriage.

so unless entrepreneurs will set up labs and practise in paradise, where will the drive come from?

IF there is a resurrection, paradise, salvation, damnation, the talking snake the--

smile.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Jude cites the example of Sodom and Gomorrah, saying that these ones went after "fornication and strange flesh", and will not be resurrected - by extension neither will others doing the same. jehoobie still keeps changing his mind on this one.

MAYBE their "every desire" to be a man/ woman will be satisfied and they will come back with different apparatus. (See the ludicrous Herd talk)

I can just imagine a lady boy of Bangcok throwing back gorgeous Loreal locks, delighted that he is now hung like a doughnut.

Tres belle folle bien montee...

HB

• matt2414
    matt2414

Actually, the JWs have long taught that in the new world, people would no longer die and the Earth would eventually become filled with perfect humans, just as God purposed in Genesis, so there would no longer be any need for child-bearing. That would mean that all humans would have to be either sterile ... or gay. Too bad the governing body members won't live to see it. (Rev. 21:8 " But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile ... and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit