Will reserrected Gays and Lesbians have to give up homosexuality in order to stay in the new system?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

Do JWs believe that if a gay or lesbian is reserrected after the great trib he or she will have to give up homosexuality in order to live.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Good Question.. I may be wrong, but I would say that current WT doctrine teaches that all Resurrected humans will have 1,000 years to "straighten" out their lives, and then they will be Judged based on their Deeds during the past 1,000 years.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

The early watchtower teaching used this scripture to answer your question.. " No more shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not fill out his days, for the young man shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed." Isaiah 65:20

They interpreted this to mean, a gross sinner will be killed at 100 if he/she does not make an effort to stop sinning.

• Paris
    Paris

Will there be meetings ? And men in charge ? I don't want to go please. Can I just turn into an invisble light ray and float around the universe ? Like the universe shown by the Hubble telescope ?

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/

• integ
    integ

You better pose that question to those 7 dipshits in New York so they can vote on it...Majority rules of course.

• steve2
    steve2

Such a spoil sport question! I harbor a secret desire to be in the new systems and bed every straight man ploughing the fields. Now you set in motion the greater likelihood that the GB will come out with an explicit statement about there being no queers in the new system. Drat, man. Well, I suppose ploughmen can heave a sigh of relief - but boy has it stirred me up.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

They will be ressurected without the gay genes.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I'm all stirred up now steve....all those perfect ploughmen, ploughing..... muscles rippling in ze tropical sun........ploughing

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

I fancied the nephilim from the Bible Story book. Always have had a thing for the brick-outhouse kind of man...

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I liked looking at the drawing of naked Adam in the old 1958 orange 'Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained' book, where he is drawn sat on the ground wiv all de aminals.............I was only about 5.

The precursors to my gay nature were already set to do their thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit