Disfellowed on 7/16/14 for sending a letter to my former congregation

by spbondgirl007 44 Replies latest jw friends

• kepler
    kepler

Don't know what I was expecting, but I found this to be a truly remarkable, memorable letter.

And I say this not feeling exempt from your critique. What you prescribe is a difficult path to follow, but it's a better course than what the alternative is.

Congratulations. I wish the best for you in your new life.

...You should have BEEN the graduation speaker!

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I enjoyed the letter. It was well written. Thanks for sharing it.

What's mind-boggling is that the person being disfellowshipped is so much more honest, truthful, and a person of integrity than the elders on the committee. You have to swallow your honest expression and conscience to be a JW - assuming you have a brain.

I wonder how many elders disfellowship persons like yourself while knowing full-well you are the one in the right. I personally think it is more than you might imagine. There are a lot of brothers serving for selfish reasons. Many do not know if it's the truth nor do they care. They are getting what they want out of the deal.

If there is a God and a Judgement Day, there will be a lot of dead Jehovah's Witnesses.

-TE

• LogCon
    LogCon

Your letter is a great collaboration of the heart and mind.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

spbondgirl007,

That was a great letter and excellent read.

How many of the 150 recipients responded and favourably?

Truthseeker

• flipper
    flipper

SPBOND GIRL- Wow ! That was an excellent letter my friend. I think you pretty much left no stone unturned. And that's a good thing. I'm sure that the elders or other JW's who allowed themselves to read this will be pondering on your words for quite awhile. Good job in exposing the inconsistencies of the WT Society ! Good job indeed.

If you get an opportunity or have a little spare time ( LOL ! Yeah right, huh ? ) if you could share some of the responses you got here it would be eye opening and cool. Or if you just wanted to PM the responses if somebody requests- either way. I for one am really curious regarding what the responses were to your letter. I'm sure there was a lot of negative response but I'm wondering if you had some respond in a curious positive fashion. Inquiring minds want to know. LOL. Take care , Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

That letter is the most outstanding 'read' I've ever had on this board.

Thank you for posting that...... that is incredibly well done.

It hurt my heart knowing those that read it reacted with ".....er, duh.....duh.....let's ignore it"

Cult.

• kairos
    kairos

Also hoping to read some texts and responses.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

spbondgirl007... Wow. That was an A+!

Brilliant. Spot on. As you know, it is very well thought out.

LL

PS What are you getting your degree in? What profession are you pursuing?

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

*Clicks Like Button*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit