Disfellowed on 7/16/14 for sending a letter to my former congregation

by spbondgirl007 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for sharing those responses Spbondgirl. Once again they show just what robotic drones they are, not one genuine thought was messaged to you.

if you choose to disfellowship me, I know this is the real reason why (my refusal to obey the GB as ruler rather than God), for I spoke the whole truth and nothing but the truth in my letter.

The elders are showing this to be the truth more and more these days due to the higher number of JC cases regarding 'apostasy'. We'll see the GB continue to get tougher and tougher as the number of these cases rise.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Listener - "The elders are showing this to be the truth more and more these days due to the higher number of JC cases regarding 'apostasy'. We'll see the GB continue to get tougher and tougher as the number of these cases rise."

I've been thinking the same thing, lately.

If it's true, it's gonna get ugly and messy.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Notice how in the elders' response to her, Jesus does not even come into the equation. It is Jehovah this and Jehovah that.

JWs are the fourth branch of Judaism. You have to "approach" the GB as your mediators to be accepted by their god Jehovah (and Jesus)

• spbondgirl007
    spbondgirl007

Thanks again everyone for all your kind, supportive comments. I'm floored!

Zeb--not sure what you are referring to! Can you provide a bit more info? (I scanned my letter but couldn't locate the abbreviation you referred to -"BA")

Loislane -- I earned my AA degree in accounting about three years ago and a BS (bachelor of science) in business with a concentration in accounting in May (I've worked as an accountant for years but the pay is much better with a degree. I can now sit for the CPA exam as well.) I'm thinking about pursuing a master's degree (MBA) at this point but don't know if it would be worth the high tuition costs & loss of my sanity for 2,3 years Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

TTATTelder--YOU NAILED IT! Abuse never enters the picture with JW's --it's "Suck it up no matter what" as you know....May the GB and their puppet elders BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE for all the pain and suffering they have inflicted upon millions of innocent men, women and children! (someone get me more sulfer!! lol)

Hey Paul, Mr. Flipper, homie...a high five for all your encouragement, loving support and friendship!! Can't wait 'til TTATTfest next year!!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Way to go Ms. SPbondgirl thank you for sharing. I will see you at next TTATTfest July 10-12, 2015!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit