Disfellowed on 7/16/14 for sending a letter to my former congregation

by spbondgirl007 44 Replies latest jw friends

• hassan73
    hassan73

Congrats on earing your degree...I know that feeling it's a sense of accomplishment

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome spbondgirl007, and great letter, which makes it clear you are not of their sort (thank goodness).

• XkhanX
    XkhanX

Congrats n what a touching letter!

• Ding
    Ding

Very well articulated.

I hope you succeed in helping others wake up.

• Raton
    Raton

Nice! Can you write one of these to my wife? Just Kidding. I am actually starting to think she believes what I am telling her but she just doesn't care.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Very nice letter. I use the full-in drones will throw it away before reading it all. Regardless.....nice job and good job getting out and getting that degree.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Good for you spbondgirl007, success continue with you. I loved your letter.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

wow!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

HI spbondgirl007 your letter is written with honesty and integrity something the leaders of the WTS. have never given out.

You cant be too intelligent and honest in this organization, the ending result usually comes to being kicked out or muzzled.

The thing is is that your weakening men's power and control by doing just that and they are instructed by the top leaders(men) to toss people out who question this organization.

This religious organization (publishing house) is a corrupt fraud it has been since its inception but its continues by opportunistic men (Jah's will) to keep it going.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

That was a read. Congrats on your degree, and starting a new chapter in life!

So I am certainly curious about the texts from those guys, but more than that i am curious about any potential responses. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit