Went with wife our on campaign, what a joke! Keep thinking, would Jesus had done this?

by goingthruthemotions 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

what a joke the campaign is.....the sheeple are so blind. What does this have to do with what Jesus taught us to do.

I feel like i was campaigning for a politician.

next thing your going to see on the website is a donation button visible to all vistors without having to log in just bypass the middle man

The BORG is the new Golden Calf.

GTTM

• stillin
    stillin

Damn good question!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

JW.org has already replaced the Bible.

It's only a matter of time before the public "DONATE" button appears on upper right corner.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i truely agree, my question is....do people honestly think this is a one time deal? this type of campaign will happen quarterly.

the new golden calf

GTTM

• sporece
    sporece

Millions of websites out there and the Borg thinks somehow theirs is going to change the world.

One thing i'm glad that they will not waste as much paper as they did before SAVE A TREE

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is a good question, one that actually popped into my mind today.

Was walking near Central Park in NYC and saw a trio of JWs standing smiling with two carts advertising the new website and that very thought ran through my mind: "Really? This is what Jesus wanted? Would Jesus stand silently smiling next to a cart on one of the busiest thoroughfares in the world?"

Stupid. Crap.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Would Jesus stand silently smiling next to a cart on one of the busiest thoroughfares in the world?"

That's what I saw yesterday. Two different sets of JW idiots standing at a corner with their trolley carts holding up a tract with a stupid smile on their face. No one was even walking by them. It was a time counting joke. What a sham the Jehovah Witness religion is. It wouldn't be so bad except this religion causes people's death and destroys families & people's lives.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The campaign is all about "in-house" hype amongst witnesses.

No one in the real world gives two hoots about this!

• Dagney
    Dagney

it's a publishing company. The instructions are from a corporation whose only goal is remain in business.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are keeping people too busy to look at the world around them. It is about donating everything to the Worldwide Damnation Fund to do a poverty working, leaving things too tight in the event of an emergency, let alone having any fun. Do most of those people have basic emergency supplies? Remember last year's threat of the three day false-flag grid down blackout? Remember Sandy the year before that? Suppose the electricity cuts out tonight. I wonder how many of them would have light enough in case they have to spend the evening without electricity, let alone what if the Israel situation devolves into another 1973-style energy crisis with rolling blackouts.

And, it is mathematically assured that hyperinflation is coming. How many of those jokehovians that waste huge amounts of time on the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger have as much as a silver dime? The fire sale on silver is putting pressure on supplies (they will not get it out of the ground at these ridiculously low prices), creating a super whopper of a shortage. Just as the dollar becomes toilet paper, everyone is going to want silver at once (gold, too). There will be none to go around. At that point, what good is having donated your silver fund into the Worldwide Damnation Fund? Silver could well go up to the equivalent of more than 7,000 toilet papers (at the value they had at the beginning of 2014, at that) per ounce. Yet all the focus on staying poor right now.

How many of those jokehovians even know that something is wrong with the dollar? They might notice the prices going up, but do they know why? If they don't, maybe they should be cutting back on field circus to study what is going on. Then, they might want to buff up their work and buy silver coins while they are still absurdly cheap. Even with the steep markups, a silver dime at a coin shop is still under 3 toilet papers, and a quarter under 7 (the silver itself is 3.80). How much are they donating toward the Worldwide Damnation Fund or sacrificing at work so they can be at those fxxxing boasting sessions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit