Went with wife our on campaign, what a joke! Keep thinking, would Jesus had done this?

by goingthruthemotions 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

AlphaMan: It was a time counting joke.

This describes all JW preaching activity, not just the idiot carts.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Nothing like elderly people coming to your door to promote technology they neither use nor understand.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I feel like its all so that at the annula meeting they can throw around a bunch of nonsensical statistics that are only impressive to those that don't understand how the world works, and use language such as "historic", and "unprecidented". No doubt there will also be some ridiculous experience about someone who had never heard of JW's before, getting to the site, or outreach to young ones.

And then everyone thinks......"Hey!....I did that, i was a part of that."

Cult manipulation 101.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

(Matthew 11:1) 11

"Now when Jesus had finished giving instructions to his twelve disciples, he set out from there to teach with their trolley carts and preach to drink Starbucks Frapuccino and promote a website in their cities."

Billy TEB: Nothing like elderly people coming to your door to promote technology they neither use nor understand

You can learn a lot from an octogenerian JW talking about the Interweb.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Now that's funny Shirley

• pontoon
    pontoon

Anyone happen to see any of the GB out there with carts setting the example? Just womdering.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

It is all about their paranoia toward people searching for Jehovah's Witnesses on the net.

They want to ingrain in people a simple and easy way to remember where to find them rather than using a search engine.

They are afraid of what people will find. Give them two letters and a domain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit