Is their a new holocaust in the making ? Are jews being made the scapegoats again ?

by smiddy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Mass immigration in the world "seems" to have led to a rise in anti -semitism in the west. France now has more than six million muslims.

Germany now has four million muslims. The netherlands has almost one million muslims . And the list goes on with many nations taking in muslims on a grand scale.

My question is : If life is so great in their home countries why are they migrating to countries that they regard as infidels .

And lets not forget the goal of the Islamist is the elimination of the jews , by their own words

The conflict in Israel / Gaza is on all our minds , as it should be , and the blame should be on both sides , israel being bombarded by rockets fired from Gaza and Israel retaliating to these hits targeting the source of thes attacks which are confirmed as being in populated areas by palestinian millitants .

However the weight of immigration populaces in western countries by muslims far outweighs the voice the jews can produce in defending their role.

So , I fear a new wave of a holocaust , against the jews, not by the Germans , but by the Muslims, and the west once again being silent until its too late to do anything , except lament.

smiddy

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I don’t think your analysis is correct. Racism has risen because of the worldwide recession as it always does due to scapegoating. Such racism is not just against Jews but Muslims also. It is vital to make a distinction between race and individuals and fundamentalists and non-fundamentalists and also religion and the human desire for power and domination over a perceived and constructed enemy, as well as propaganda and facts.

• prologos
    prologos

The jewish people have learned a lesson, and the likelihood of them being herded helplessly into a shoa situation again are slim. This protection will work on all levels.

There is a great danger from the muslims, who take their religion, and the possibilities that it offers them, very seriously. I do not see that they target jewery specifically where the immgrate, their aim, general idea,- is more grandiose.

perhaps we will be underwhelmed by them where they get a major foothold.

all tribes, not just the Israel 12 deserve to live, to have a chance to continue to compete.

• 88JM
    88JM

Such racism is not just against Jews but Muslims also.

It is vital to make a distinction between race and ... religion
  • Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Smiddy: educate yourself before making a lot of ridiculous statements.

For some history to the current Gaza bloodshed read this: http://www.salon.com/2014/07/28/debunking_the_myths_about_gaza_the_truth_behind_israeli_and_palestinian_talking_points/

Seraphim: Islam is a religion. It is not possible to be racist against a religion.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

In Britain news channels give almost equal air time to both sides.

smiddy you could turn this question around too you know - if Australia is so great why are aussies migrating to other countries. Aussies have said some pretty mean things about our royal family - surely with a royal family like ours you guys don't want to come here?

smiddy said

My question is : If life is so great in their home countries why are they migrating to countries that they regard as infidels .

• designs
    designs

Tik- What did you think of the Charlie Rose interview with the Hamas leader.

• Dutchdelight
    Dutchdelight

My question is : If life is so great in their home countries why are they migrating to countries that they regard as infidels.

I think former Lybian dictator Ghadaffi explained it best when he said: We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

Yes they look down the european western nations they live in and yes they attack synagogues, individual jews in the streets and jewish institutions in general. In France they run around the streets shouting: Nique la France, Allah Akbar (f*#k France, god is great) during ' Free-Palestine Protests '. It's just a matter of time before things get out of hand in Europe as in the countries you mentioned and adding Belgium, Sweden, England, Austria the people are getting fed up with everyday racism/bullying by muslims. See the huge wins of right wing parties like Front National, PVV, FPO and movements like Generation Identitaire.

Here's an interesting historical review of the true (violent) nature of islam. http://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

So to answer your question, yes there's things happening in the streets of Europe that reminds us of the pre WW2 period. No it won't lead to another Holocaust in Europe because, but there's a good chance all of this leads to violence between muslims and the people of Europe.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

a new holocaust - well Palestinians would say there is one going on already and they are the victims.

• designs
    designs

Ruby- What would the Al Qasaam Brigades do to Israelis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit