Recording of Telephone Call made to London Bethel Alarming!

by outinthemeadows 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• outinthemeadows
    outinthemeadows

I subscribed to this youtube.com channel a year ago. This was updated this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_vSgoaWes

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

It's not alarming. What was the caller expecting the Publishing Corporation to do with his subjective complaint? Unfortunately, to my ears at least, he came across as a bit of a weirdo and not altogether credible.

That said, the response - or lack of it - by the Service Dept rep speaks volumes as the the training and closed-off mind that's required to "man the phones" at JW.org; the way he left long silences, wouldn't empathise in the least with the complainant, and the cold way he ended the call tell us that we're dealing with a corporation. And one that doesn't have a particularly good reputation.

• label licker
    label licker

Not shocked in the least. We had called bethel about what these goons did to us and bethel's Rod Jung told us we couldn't be df'd or publically reproved for discouraging young ones five years ago from pioneering. He told me to write in detail what happened to us and bring it in which we did. I brought in my transcript of my six hour judicial committee meeting and Mike in the service department said I should still be going no matter what and that they would look at it. Two months went by and I called them to see what the hold up was and Mike said Rod never told me to bring it in and that my transcript is sitting in a pile of complaints and that it could take years before they would get to mine. All because these elders were covering up a guy who was reinstated to keep his marriage together, waved a loaded gun in his wife's face, had a nonjw employee forge his wife's signature, had called the cops on his dad because he thought his dad stole from him, threated to kill his dad, has no gun license to begin with but has all these guns, had the cops called on him for domestic abuse, and so on and so on for the last two years with no discipline from these idiot elders yet because we stopped going to our meetings they did this to us and bethel didn't want to get involved. They lied to us and it came from the top down. It's a cult! Oh, and when I called Rod Jung, he turned around and hung up on my when he asked for my name. That's how they do things in this god forsaken cult.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I concur with passowrd protected, he was too emotional and hadn't thought through what he wanted out of the conversation.

• KateWild
    KateWild

He seems too self absorbed, we all can be obviously, but what does he actually expect from the Branch? Kate xx

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I hope he got somethings off his chest. But other than that this recording isn't very alarming in the least.

That said I do hope some rather talented individual get some good recorded conversation on line with branches and headquartes as these can be very damaging. Right subject matter and cleverly done can really put thems on the horns of a dilema.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Serious lack of empathy there. No consoling words, not even a kindly tone of voice, Yeh maybe his hands were tied regarding his training and all that, but JEEZ any HUMAN would be more sympathetic than that. Even if it's a nut, it's a nut in pain.

• label licker
    label licker

While your in the cult and being victimized by those taking the lead, Kate, you actually believe that the branch who blessed these idiots to be elders would fix the situation. It's not until your out out and stand back to see it for what it truly is, there is no hope for the person who was innocent. God, how many times we could kick ourselves for thinking we would be helped and yet were lied too over and over. Feel humiliated and stupid. Everything connected to this cult sure was a waste of time. They are bullies for sure.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Good he exposed how elders breached confidentiality!

Yes he is emotional! He is very hurt by what the elders did to him. They made a promise and broke it.

Not only! But it is a FACT! Elders, keep people out so the elders errors will not be exposed! For years!

That is extremely stressful to go through! If one does not understand the lies of the WT yet spends years trying to return. As a result it can cause all kinds of emotional problems! PTS!

Good for him to expose more elders garbage plus the coldness of Bethel who was not trained to answers questions.

Bethel elders should be trained on how to help people not make foolish excuses. Bethel knows why people are calling. The majority are probably unhappy phone calls. People should be treated with help not dismissed and told it is the wrong department! That is bull!

The guy is a victim because elders bullied him and he believes WT lies!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That is one of the biggest screw-overs the borg has accomplished over it's flock.

They lead you to believe that they actually give a rat's, when in reality you are just a publisher record card, a number, nothing more.

The sooner people figure that out the better off they will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit