BOE 2014-07-11 Use of ministerial servants where the number of elders is limited

by WatchTower87 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

To all bodies of elders.
    The congregation secretary should arrange for this letter to be retained in the congregation permanent file of policy letters. He may also wish to update the congregation copy of the Index to Letters—For Bodies of Elders (S-22) at this time as well.

PDF: http://adf.ly/qgSwz

Instruction: press the 'skip ad' button top right, you should then see the download screen more easily

NO VIRUS ;-)

Good Read!

wt87 <3

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The deeper they scrape the bottom of the barrel, the lower the quality of "qualified brothers" they'll get.

Doesn't bode well for the future of the rank-and-file.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you WatchTower87.

The more ministerial servants that are used in elder related roles the more exposure and uncovering of the 'Mother' slut....Watchtower!

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

Can you copy and paste? Can't get to the download. Thanks!

• millie210
    millie210

Given the rapacious attitude most elders display toward the flock, less elders can only be a good thing.

• Londo111
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

A while back the elders in my congregation had a special meeting one saturday and insisted that all males in the congregation attend. Basically it turned out to be about a half hour of attempting to guilt-trip us into "stepping up" and "reaching out" in the congregation. All the elders in the congregation are over 50, several in their 80s.

The funny thing is, I haven't heard of a single MS appointment since, and that was at least a year ago. Two elders also sat me down after a meeting to try and get me to get more service time and comment more so that I could be an MS. Even before I was awake, I knew that's not something I was ever going to do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Death by slow attrition.

I'm almost sympathetic.

x

x

x

x

Almost.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Why the italian logo?

• sir82
    sir82

A while back the elders in my congregation had a special meeting one saturday and insisted that all males in the congregation attend. Basically it turned out to be about a half hour of attempting to guilt-trip us into "stepping up" and "reaching out" in the congregation.

Yeah, our congregation is scheduled to have one of those next month.

Problem is, everyone who is remotely competent is alrready an MS or elder. There's no more bottom to scrape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit