Surreal experience last night.

by objectivetruth 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

How wonderful. Enjoy your evening and may your friendships grow stronger.

• millie210
    millie210

Obviously you were a clear thinking person who attracted clear thinking people...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That's sweet that's great to hear , tell us how it goes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

millie210 - "Obviously you were a clear thinking person who attracted clear thinking people..."

Either that or you're really hot.

• clarity
    clarity

Oh wow that IS awesome! Warms up my heart too!

Shed a tear or 2........guess I just long to be around

people who know!

clarity

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

How very cool! Enjoy it for all the rest of us too!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

We all need to be more vocal with our apostacism, your post confirms this.

Eat drink and be merry. Enjoy.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is possibly the best experience I've read on this board!

Awesome!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Wow.. This is Now a much better experience for me, seeing how much Joy it has brought to all of you.. Thank you everyone for your Emotional responses, it's really touching for me.

Here are a few additional interesting details :

- The congregation that we came from was a Foreign Language Congregation, with approximately 80 Publishers... 6 Gone equates to 13% of the Entire congregation!

- You might think that these 6 decided to Make their Exit together, however that is not the case.. They have each left over the past 2 years at different times.

- One of the Ex-JW Brothers that will be at the Dinner is Married to a Still-In Pioneer Sister. His wife and my wife were Very Close Friends while we were in the Congregation. After the Brother hangs out with my Wife & I he will naturally relate the Experience to his wife. Her and my wife Pioneered together, and they are both Strong Christians.. My wife attended Pioneer School full of Zeal and 2 Months Later became an Apostate.. This will definetely make his wife contemplate things.

- When we left that congregation, the Congregation threw us a very nice going away party, and a lot of people Begged us to Stay. This congregation is an EXTREMELY tight knit congregation and we were a Part of the Family, and people really liked us & respected our spirituality. (Not To Brag, just to paint a picture.)

- This Congregation also LOVES to Gossip.. So naturally the Entire Congregation will hear about the Dinner, and hear that we are still striving to be Good People, and striving to Serve God to the best of our Ability... Who knows maybe next year the count will be 12 at dinner. (Matthew 5:16)

Thank You Again everyone, I'm so glad that this brought Joy to You all.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I will Definetely remember my Family here on JWN when I'm at Dinner. : ) I'll tell you all how it goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit