WTBTS continues to move to paperless

by pronomono 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• pronomono
    pronomono

@Giordano, Yes I'm on the fade. Slowly but surely.....I think. I surely haven't been putting forth any effort towards being a good JW. I'm more or less there, and when I'm not there I'm taking in information on JWs, other religions, atheism, etc. as I try to examine lots of viewpoints and reasonings, for and against, various schools of thought. It's enough to make your brain explode when you realize how much is really out there. WTBTS made everything so simple ("We're right. Everyone else is wrong. We have people research for you so you don't have to waste your time with that. WORSHIP US!!!!")

@WifiBandit, That's how I feel. She's her own person. She can make her own decisions on things that affect her. For family decisions, we make decisions as a family.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

The whole concept of headship is mostly a joke anyway. Most JW wives will eagerly agree that their husbands are the head and must be listened to -- and then when she's at home with the husband, the gloves come off and the pants come on. I've hardly ever seen a couple where the wife really wasn't in control (and it's fairly depressing to see couples where the husband is fully in charge).

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I already buy toilet paper at a much cheaper price than print paper.

Gving this a body-swerve.

HB

• Stealth
    Stealth

Elder's wife: "He is the head, but I'm the neck."

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Still Totally Add------2 nuts.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Society plans to go paperless in Kingdumb Halls and Assembly halls as well...

Paperless Societies cartoons, Paperless Societies cartoon, funny, Paperless Societies picture, Paperless Societies pictures, Paperless Societies image, Paperless Societies images, Paperless Societies illustration, Paperless Societies illustrations

• steve2
    steve2

Now that the organization's going paperless, does this mean their usual crap can be called "Virtual Crap"? Just asking....

• JT speaks-out
    JT speaks-out

Will they stop using printed bibles as well?

• Oogie
    Oogie

@pronomono Wow, how dare you take your wife's preference into consideration...you must be one of those 'modern' men.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Why do you still go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit