Praise For Witnesses On Welfare Who Full Time Pioneer!

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower has always praised Witnesses who are on welfare and decided to pioneer. Many in my congregation, including my mom, were given kudos, praise and assembly parts because they took advantage of Jehovah's provision through the government....Did you notice this, or was it obvious to me because I was raised in the inner city and many people recieved government help?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

They always have done that — starting by praising the kids that dropped out of college/school and pioneered on their parent's shoulders.
    They are socially fucking toxic!!!

• designs
    designs

Half of one congregation I was in near Los Angeles was on some type of government program.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Don't get me started on the filing for Disability....

• minimus
    minimus

They looked it as a provision from Jehovah God. What better way could they use their time, right?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Yes I noticed and most got on welfare not only because the obvious but because they were mentally ill.

Praise Jah and give them a part!

:-)

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Disability Pioneers......... Welfare Pioneers........ Unemployment Pioneers.........

There should be a federal law against these scam artists.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Our congregation refused to give an Reg Pion Appt to someone who was on assistance

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

This subject irritates me to no end. I did not grow up as a JW and my parents were both college educated and worked hard. My dad got a 4 year college degree in chemistry in three years, worked full time and had two children under the age of 2. There was a time when I went through a divorce that I could have qualified for something but it never even entered my mind to take from the government, instead I worked hard.

When I was studying, my husbands sister in law told me that she was going to quit work and go on welfare and pioneer. I about hit the roof when she told me that. I was so angry that she would even consider doing such a thing because I was brought up so differently and was taught to work hard not take hand outs. I realize that there are some situations where this is necessary but this was not the case. This was another thing added to all the others that should have kept me from coming in!!

• Clambake
    Clambake

Since all goverments of the world are controlled by Satan, isn't it kind of like collecting a paycheck from Satan. LoL

It is kind of like the sob story about the brothers in South Korean jails , then you ask " How many Dubs are there in North Korea ??? ".

In the words of Nelson Muntz " I hope the Irony isn't lost on you, HA HA " .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit