Coloring book activity for kids: Lot's wife dying

by rebel8 33 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

omg. Would you have your kids do this activity? So messed up. Click the link to see the entire pic. Do mainstream religions do stuff like this?

I'd like to make an adult connect-the-dots activity for dubs.

• Connect the dots between the year Jerusalem actually fell and 1914--the dots never connect.
    • Connect the dots between the flow of logic--they just keep going in a circle.
  • Focus
    Focus

So, they teach kids to enjoy watching people getting tortured.

Many of these boys will grow to make fine Elders.

Who will torture people, and get off on it.

What's surprising, then?

__

Focus

("Not going round in circles" Class)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Whosever bright idea it was to make someones wife and mother dying horribly for the

unspeakable "crime" of looking back longingly as her home town gets destroyed into a childrens puzzle is a sicko,

and shows a complete lack of decency, or empathy.

Connect those dots @ssholes!

Id like to see a word-find puzzle with the list of words related to CULT.

• Decided
    Decided

Well, that's no worse than killing everybody on earth because Adam ate a piece of fruit.

Ken P.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The best picture to color is the one of Lot shagging his daughters. Children enjoy that.

DD

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sick. You will know them by their fruits.

• trebor
    trebor

The Watchtower Society knows exactly what they're doing and the impression it leaves on young minds.

Who can forget "My Book of Bible Stories" with the picture of the flood, and the mother holding on to an infant about to die a drowning death?

Lot's wife was also a prominent story in that book with her turned into a pillar of salt well illustrated along with a fire background of destruction, while Lot and his daughters who obeyed the Watchtower Jehovah and did everything exactly the way the Watchtower Jehovah stated, were saved.

Never mind they'll later get daddy drunk, have sex with him, and he supposedly couldn't (didn't want to?) stop them; however, that's a whole different story [Genesis 19:30-36].

It's all to build fear as earlier as possible regarding leaving the Watchtower organization. Children see Lot's death well illustrated and it places in their mind (sub) consciously, "If I leave Jehovah's Witnesses, this will happen to me (at Armageddon)" much stronger than some words on a page.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Even at the height of my indoctrination with the watchtower, the example of Lot disgusted me. If he was an example of a faithful servant, jehovah was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree!

this has been one of the most enlightening and awakening things in the last few years!

if ever anyone was unsure of just how twisted the org is...this just proved it!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Next month's connect-the-dots project for children: David collecting 200 Philistine foreskins. Happy times for all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit