by cofty 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"Interdependence quiets unparalleled facts"

Uh . . .

Huh?

• cofty
    cofty

Open you mind Hortensia. Open it so far that your brain falls out and then Deepak will make sense to you :)

"Everything corresponds to sub empirical abstract beauty"

• cofty
    cofty

Focus - That sounds like an interesting project. Somebody around here must have the programming skills?

I think the word "evidently" would feature prominently.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    "The physical world heals irrational brains"

Could be right that one.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

OR "Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted"

Thats a real one, perhaps Chopra uses the generator.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Some modifications (mainly at the data level) and one could generate "Awake!" quite readily, making about as much sense as it now does.

To make it sound like an Awake you would have to replace all the 4 syllable words with 2 syllables.

• bohm
    bohm

Actually, making an awake automatic generator could be a fairly fun project. There are already automatic generators for scientific papers, however I think it could be even more convinsing for the watchtower. I wonder how hard it would be to chunk up the past watchtower volumes using computational linguistics into "claim" "argument" "conclusion" - type statements and string them together randomly. hmm.

• Focus
    Focus

jwfacts, you know of me from much earlier, as the founder of the Prominent Bethelite Class, sole author (1999) of http://www.freeminds.org/history/list.htm and much else. You do a fine job - well done.

Here, your observation is right on the ball.

cofty, yours too, lol.

What about the/my "Are Cats For Christians?" (incl. 2 variants)? It is (they are) better than any WTS original could have been. And that is the potential issue also with the automated generators.

Now moving on to "The Golden Age", into which I periodically immerse myself for the seemingly unending stream of nonsense therein. How could that be auto-generated, lol?

__

Focus

("The Golden Age" Class)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks Focus. I am sure I have used a lot of your articles whilst doing research for jwfacts.com. You have arrived back here with a bang, and remind me of Farkel.

• cofty
    cofty

I am sure I have used a lot of your articles whilst doing research

I do hope not. That would be like the Guardian quoting the Sun.

Your heart is a modality of new observations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit