New marketing ideas for JW.ORG merchandise!?!?

by stuckinarut2 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Perhaps this should be in the humor /jokes section....but oh well...here goes.

(some of our more tech savy forum members may know to upload images to help out?)

So how about these ideas for jw.org merchandise? Or as some tacky gifts as handed out at the international conventions?

*must have the jw.org logo prominently displayed on them*

1) "flip flops" (for those in australa let's call them 'thongs' or footwear for others)

2) "playground see-saw set"

3) "eye masks" to block out new light

4) "toilet paper"

etc...

keep the list going!

• scary21
    scary21

Ashtrays....lighters.....shot glasses lol

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Flip flops with the Borg logo? Perfect! Where do I get a pair?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

How about artifically sweetened soda. It tasts good at first but has a rotten aftertaste. Any kind of junk food. Fills you up but there's nothing good for you in it. How about lapel buttons that say "Soon God will destroy everyone but me and you and I'm not too sure about you!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Or a badge / button that says:

"want to escape being killed at Armageddon ? Just ask me!"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Make sure your anti-virus is up to date before visiting that site. I got three pieces of spyware just from visiting that site, and good thing my anti-virus was up to date and doing its job. Good advertisement for Norton antivirus, or Avast/AVG, Kapersky, or whatever anti-virus you see fit to use. Or Spybot.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How about a jw.org lottery card? It could picture mansions and tropical homes as the prizes. They don't even have to own them, as winners would collect "in the new system. "

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great idea otwo!

they could win the right to have first pick of all the newly vacated mansions after all the dead bodies have been removed!?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

jw.org underwear with the logo on the inside of the wasteband. It serves as a reminder that armageddon is closer than the inside of your pants!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How about a jw.org t-shirt with the logo and the text:

Jesus has been ruling invisibly for 100 years and all I've gotten is this lousy JW.org t-shirt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit