• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

All JWs hail!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Phizzy, great idea!

ABibleStudent, excellent execution! Aaron would be proud.

• haboob48
    haboob48

charm bracelets and cameo's? nitpicking I know, but this was always a huge no-no when I was in. smh

hb48

• Oubliette
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

haboob48, if we're nit-pickers it's 'cuz the GB taught us to be.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If the image was not tm. , you could surely make a killing with JW.Org cufflinks, tieclips, brooches etc. I bet those numpties at "Ministry Ideaz" are salivating at the thought.

If you are familiar with Orwell's "Animal Farm" you will know what I mean when I say that the pigs are now walking on hind legs in men's clothes.

• haboob48
    haboob48

@Oubliette......lol I just meant it was me nitpicking. I love it! Keep up the picking apart of the borg!

hb48

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

How can I get the red cameo necklace with JW emblazoned at the top? It would go with so many of my floral dresses and I wouldn't feel so left out around worldly people wearing crosses!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Ok, I'm just gonna say it. Why is this upsetting?

I'm kinda shocked that people are repulsed by what the Borg calls "idolatry" but is really just mainstream religion (and life, for that matter--we use objects to represent all sorts of ideas about ourselves and the world).

The Borg taught us Catholics and others who use objects in their faiths is repulsive--did you independently form that belief after leaving the Borg, is it a leftover, or what? I'm honestly curious.

Surely it's not the hypocrisy that prompts such a word as "repulsive"? They've done other hypocritical things in the past that caused death and torture.

Interesting news though.

• St George of England
    St George of England

If the image was not tm. , you could surely make a killing with JW.Org cufflinks, tieclips, brooches etc. I bet those numpties at "Ministry Ideaz" are salivating at the thought.

The image is NOT tm. The WTS failed to get it registered as such. There was a thread on here about it, a week or so ago. They can continue to put TM next to it, but it is meaningless.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit