When did the line become so blur? Convention souvenirs & JW.org

by fredPotato 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

I am pretty sure it has been discussed before here, but I just wanted to express how repulsive it is to me to see all that JW.org worship.

After looking at this picture, can you tell me where the JWs are heading to?

It makes me want to vomit.

Cheers.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You mean they're headed towards being a mainstream religion?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Soon only magic underwear and some cult speak will distinguish the Mormons from the JW.ORGites....

• Magnum
    Magnum

I just wanted to express how repulsive it is to me to see all that JW.org worship.

It's repulsive to me, too. And I agree with your use of the term "worship". It's like an idol to them. They give it too much attention. At best, it's simply a tool. It's like some primitive jungle natives who were given a hammer and they began to worship the object rather than just using it as a tool and keeping it in its place.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree with the op!

(you should see the stuff being made in our cong for Melbourne!)

It really is a form of idolatry..... Worship of an entity!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It's customary for people to kiss the Pope's ring when meeting him:

Pope

With the way all the JWs are treating the GB members and the way the GB are promoting themselves, how long before the JW faithful start lining up to kiss Stephen Lett's Pinkie Ring?

SLett's Pinkie Ring

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

O Come All Ye Faithful!

jw.orgBowing

- -

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

JW.Org is the modern day idol and the GB are the high priests of the JW religion. Their God is The Organization.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Could someone more techie than me mock up a picture of a Golden Calf with JW.org on its side please ?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Phizz, what a perfect analogy. Can't wait to see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit