Seventeen-and-a-half glorious minutes with the irrepressible Mr Lett

by rory-ks 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....Stephen is WatchTarded............I`m Not WatchTarded..

....Stop Making Fun Of Him!............Your WatchTarded!..

.....................Please.......................No You Shut Up Anthony!!..

..............Shut Up Stephen...............Weirdo Boy!..

..........Anthony Morris (left) and Stephen Lett (right) feature in videos that have been leaked online

.................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Is it just me or does he sound like Mr Ed?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Where is this from?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Usually, the more animated a delivery is, the more they are trying to cover for the fact that they lack any real substance of information!

Its a case of "style over substance" at its best.....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What a sap this guy is he's such a dumb ass as he talks on and on about his fair tale Jehovah's jealousy and insecurities and How we can alway trust this figment of our imagination to alway come through for us when we need him most blah blah and all other Gods are false and ours is the real one bullshit.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

stuckinarut2: Its a case of "style over substance" at its best.....

Normally I agree with you, but in this case I'm going to have to disagree. What Stephen Lett does is NOT style, it's just plain old weird. He's creepy.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

That pinky ring is just plain creepy. How could anyone trust a man wearing a pinky ring?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

We are able to get a glimps of Letts own disjointed thinking when he starts compareing getting a good job and Higher education to the subject of not giving worship to other gods and what not. Seems like these guys on the GB got a one tract mind when it comes to the JWs getting a better life, that it is bad bad bad and Jehovah don't like it.

But when Lett raises his eyebrows and opens his eyes wide as some sort of facial geasture is when he looks just like Marshal Applewhite(Heaven's Gate suicide cult leader:

• finally awake
    finally awake

what a nut ball!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Magwitch: That pinky ring is just plain creepy. How could anyone trust a man wearing a pinky ring?

I started this thread just for you!

How to Wear a Pinkie Ring, by Stephen Lett, Governing Body Member

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit