Seventeen-and-a-half glorious minutes with the irrepressible Mr Lett

by rory-ks 49 Replies latest jw friends

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

Billy the Ex-Bethelite: The Farting Preacher - Great video, thanks. I don't usually find 'toilet humour' funny, it's too immature. But I'll make an exception this time. Classic.

As for Bro. Lett, I just feel negative energy from him. Maybe it's just bad memories from a wasted couple of decades. Listening to that was hard work.

Anthony Morris the Turd? Now, I can listen to him all day 'cause he's just freakin' nuts.

TF1

• GermanXJW
  • whathappened
    whathappened

Could not force myself to sit through this. Got about 60 seconds into it and had to shut it off. Barf fest!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I sometimes wonder how my more-or-less devout JW Mom would react...

...if I showed her Morris/Lett videos without any audio or identifying text strings.

• fulano
  • rory-ks
    rory-ks

I liked this comment made by Vicious Fiction 101 on youtube:

To be fair, Lett has struggled with stuttering as have I. For some who are "slow of mouth" over-enunciating helps, and being super-animated helps too. I know it helps me.

He's doing his best, like I did. He may not know what he's involved in. I didn't. Not until I studied Cults.... and I read Crisis of Conscience...

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

His gestures are very aggressive and often contradict what he is saying. He points his index finger a lot and uses a lot of very deliberate right angled gestures away from his chest and next to above his shoulder level. Watch a video of Hitler giving a speec and see what I mean. Also at one point he is saying something about Jehovah sustaining us but he is shaking bis head which tells us he doesn't believe this!! There's a lot more wrong with this. He's like an animatronic from a theme park.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Since I don't want to regret losing 17.5 minutes of my life I think I'll pass.

• geevee
    geevee

Could be he is using "critical factor by-pass" with all of his over done expressions and mannerisms. The veiwer can get so distracted by these that what he then says goes straight into the sub-conscious as fact! Veiwer beware!!! Jo Ho's know all about waking hypnosis..... just saying

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And why does he talk like he's addressing a bunch of babies? Has he always been like this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit