A supremely confident and sure woman is so sexy...

by Comatose 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

FHN, some of those women are definitely using supplements with testosterone in them. I don't think the average woman will ever look "too muscly" no matter how much she works out. A few women are addicted to working out, which is a condition that is usually tied to a body image problem and to anorexia, but the average woman can do all the pushups and situps she can and she won't look manly. The main thing that reveals the ab muscles is low body fat, not situps, and generally only starving oneself or running marathons burns enough fat to cause the abs to become distinct like that, in the absence of heavy-duty supplements.

Kacy Catanzaro managed to recently perform an absolutely incredible feat of strength and endurance, and I'd say she looks fantastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZFuw7a13E

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Weight training is not the issue. I have done it off and on in life. Isometrics will tone a feminine abdomen very well. Easier than situps and you can do them anywhere, even on your commute.

A lot of female body builders buy boobs (don't ask me how I know, Oh, ok, ask).

Oh you can tell. You can see the implants very well.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I credit my time in life drawing for my appreciation of many body types.

I commented to my daughter on how lovely and muscular a woman was as she jogged past. I was most impressed how aligned her joints were, unlikely prone to injury. My daughter did not share my appreciation.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Self confident, sexy, honest, kind , gentle, loving, assertive, creative (need I go on??) of either sex or orientation are always a pleasure to be with.

No matter what their size and musculature.

HB

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hard to beat the fit, but feminine women of the 50s, 60s and 70s.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

A confident woman in a feminine way is very sexy, yes. But I am turned off if I don't sense a certain vulnerability in a woman. I don't mean in a needy way, weak way, but as in a sense that there is a certain emotional tenderness or softness there, that there is a female yin needing a man's yang to feel complete. A woman who comes across as just too cocky and self-reliant will turn the majority of men off (except for wimpy, subservient types), as he will feel he has nothing he can offer her (except to be a human vibrator).

90% of men are not sexually interested in fatties, rather are quite repulsed. Sorry, I make no apologies for disclosing that brutal truth to all the female fatties out there living in denial about that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

90% of men are not sexually interested in fatties, rather are quite repulsed. Sorry, I make no apologies for disclosing that brutal truth to all the female fatties out there living in denial about that.

Where do you get your statistics? I think it's you who is in denial about that. Remember, it's gay men who set the female fashion standards and size. I recall seeing a talk show back in the 80s or 90s where gay fashion designers were whining because they could not find very tall, thin hipped women with broad shoulders and flat chests to model their designs. Sooo, they were having men model their designs. That is when I woke up to how manipulative the fashion industry and media can be, even with men.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I like my women just a teeny bit snooty.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's cute, Tim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit