A supremely confident and sure woman is so sexy...

by Comatose 38 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nothing wrong at all with Betty. She's great. She reminds me much of the new wave girl singers of the 80s.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Speaking of new wave girls of the 80s. Here is Belinda Carlisle right after she went solo. Your girl reminds me a bit of Belinda in her Go Gos days.

The guy in the video is Belinda's real life husband Morgan Mason, the son of James Mason the actor. You can see and feel their confidence and loving adoration for each other. Belinda said she hated being the front person for the Go Go's. She had never had a problem with her plumpness in the early days of the Go Go's, but the press had a field day with it. She grew very tired of hearing about it. Then she went solo and the record company insisted she lose some weight. She said cocaine helped her in that she didn't feel hungry when she did it. But I digress: watch this video. The comments about Belinda by men, young and old are the most flattering on youtube, if you don't count the ones dissing her for her drug use, which is something the majority of musicians and singers were doing at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdtJWmR9zQ

• Spectre
    Spectre

...and the guitar player is Andy Taylor from Duran Duran. Thanks for the reminder FHN.

Of course my favorite new wave singer is Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, Andy Taylor.

Belinda says the song Mad About You was her favorite solo song, mine, too. And this is her favorite with the Go Go's, when she was still "plumpish." She said this is her favorite Go Go's song, also my favorite Go Gos song. Look at how confident she was, even in the face of jabs about her weight. Amazing charisma and beauty. They began as a punk rock group. They all have that punky attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

She was hardly chunky, she just had chunky cheeks. Her waist looked pretty small. I was the same way. I wore a size 6 and still had chubby cheeks.

Actually, I kind of looked like her in the 80s, too, except I was a brunette. Same permed hair and everything!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Actually, I kind of looked like her in the 80s, too, except I was a brunette. Same permed hair and everything!

I looked alot like the 80s Belinda, too. My hair was dark blonde/light brown. I saw an interview with her recently. The interviewer played Our Lips Are Sealed and asked Linda about it. She said, "We were so young and cute. I thought I was cute. I wasn't fat, I had a little baby fat maybe, but I didn't think I was chubby." She wasn't fat. When she lost weight, her face was much more chiseled. She was still pretty, but not so cute and baby faced. She didn't care about being a toothpick. She was obviously very confident anytime you saw her.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you want sexy, look no further than a woman who lifts weights. Just look at some of the crossfit girls. Women who think that flabby is sexy, are kidding themselves. Before the ladies of JWN get offended, it doesn't matter what body type you have. What matters is " body composition." Yes, that's right, the muscle to fat ratio.

Dont even try to talk about women of the Victorian era, they were out of shape. It doesn't matter what "society" said.. Also, ignore SHAPE magazine. Its mostly fluff, like a WT. SHAPE magazine is not designed to EVER get you in shape. If it was, there would be no need to continue to publish it. It is a never-ending subscription, like the WT. Giving YOU the tools to succeed would put them out of business.

BUILD MUSCLE.. Muscle is what gives your body the shape it was meant to have, regardless of your general body type. Those who deny that truth, are simply looking for pity and excuses to be out of shape, while still making the claim of sexiness. Be the best YOU possible!! When you are, no excuses are needed.

DD

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm still looking for the muscles in my cheeks. They must be there underneath the chub.

I've heard you can work them out by eating...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! You are awesome!!!

DD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't like it when women are so muscled that they look like men. Good tone is one thing, overdoing the body sculpting is another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit