A supremely confident and sure woman is so sexy...

by Comatose 38 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Spectre reminded me about Annie Lenox. She had that boyish hair and then wow, who would have known she was so curvy, tough and sexy at the same time? Would I lie to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhpu2N4rQZM

• DJS
    DJS

DD is spot on. Muscle is hot for both genders. And FHN, most women simply don't have enough testosterone to bulk. They can work out all they wish but won't bulk up like male - or female - body builders. A lot of men can' bulk up either, based on body type, regardless of T levels. Most women will simply look sculpted and toned. That is almost never a worry for women who want to lift weights.

And I had a major crush on Belinda Carlisle. Curvy, innocent, confident (at least on videos), beautiful, adorable. Yum.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not talking bulk. Im talking overly masculine definition, which can be accomplished without bulk. It's not feminine.

• DJS
    DJS

I agree.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Be healthy, be in shape, but don't stress too much. That's the point. Have fun, go to the beach, go to the pool. Just accept and love YOU.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Look what just showed up on my twitter feed.

A story about feeling confident in your looks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWm_aMpzTM&list=UUzWQYUVCpZqtN93H8RR44Qw

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

These are women: believe it--or not. I don't think this kind of abs looks good on a man. They sure don't look good on a woman. Not going to post pictures of what this kind of body sculpting can do to the appearance of breasts. I'm pretty sure the appeal of breasts is that they don't look and feel like bricks in their natural state.

• DJS
    DJS

FHN,

Ouch! You win!!!! Not my cup of tea either but some probably like that look. For women, body building and boobs don't mix. In order to show striation, fat has to go. Boobs (and butts) are largely fat. A lot of female body builders buy boobs (don't ask me how I know, Oh, ok, ask).

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

A nice rack can help overcome a lack of confidence.

Rub a Dub

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Is that what helped you out, Rub a Dub?

Wait.. you are talking about the roof rack on your car, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit