Speculation: Female Ministerial Servants coming soon

by Londo111 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I've thought about this more and I just don't see any way the JW Governing Body would let females be Ministerial Servants. For one thing it is totally contrary to all the views the cult has had about women up to this day. I think it could cause many problems with some femake MS making some males look bad. Too many situations where a male elder or MS would be alone with a female MS. My main logic in any of these speculations about changes the JW Governing Body could make is that anything too radical this late in "the time of the end" makes them look more like the complete idiots they are. How could they claim all this time the bible doesn't allow for women to be MS, then still believe the end can come tomorrow, next week, month or year and then all of a sudden say the bible teaches women can be MS? I think they can come up with something to allow woman more responsibility in the KH, but I don't think you will see females being appointed MS.

• bigmac
    bigmac

here is a photo of what the wts wants female servants to look like:

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Aw c'mon Alpha man. It doesn't take much to make the guys look bad. What is badly needed is to bring up the morale. There are more women than guys in this faith. What do we expect all of these single sisters to do with their time. They need to fill needed, and to fit in. Give them a microphone to pass around. Let them hand out some books, brochures, and magazines. They can open that big Territory Binder and pencil in a date. They can wink at the newcomers as they invite them into the KH. But, most of all, they can start the service Meetting with a few local annnouncements and end it on time. It is long overdue.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Yep, my guess was way off.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Darn, Londo.

and, I was so looking forward to the meetings ending on time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit