CAPTION COMPETITION !

by Focus 31 Replies latest social humour

• sparky1
    sparky1

How ironic indeed, FOCUS. As you know, the fools that write this 'spiritual drivel' known as "NEW LIGHT" don't even take into account the facts of reality in regards to their own history. Hayden Covington was never of the so-called 'Anointed Class' and yet according to WATCHTOWER revisionist history he would be considered a member of the modern day GOVERNING BODY since he was so 'prominent in taking the lead' and was the Vice President of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. The average drone rank and file witness of today does not even realize that at one time a member of the 'Other Sheep' was on the GOVERNING BODY.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Knorr: Hey Joe. Have you left your wife and given up on Bertie? I have a spinster sister who couldn't get laid on a bet. Do you want to meet her? Rutherford: Brownie you are a hoot!!! You'll do anything to schmooze up to me and try to stab me in the back to get my throne away from me. Covington: Now boys try and behave. After all these fools look up to us as the GOVERNING BODY of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and we wouldn't want to bring any reproach on Jehovah's organization. Just keep that stupid smile on your faces and WATCHTOWER revisionist history will be kind to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit