CAPTION COMPETITION !

by Focus 31 Replies latest social humour

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Nathan: Can we tell anyone about your wife and Malcom?

Joe: May I be struck with anal cancer if anyone ever finds out about those two!

• Focus
    Focus

Some very excellent entries! It seems I have uncovered a den of Perversion here. I will await some more attempts before judging...

Till then, to keep my spanking arm all limbered up, I turn to Separation of Powers:

Knorr and "right handling"? Give me a break. You can accuse him of a lot of stuff, but that is utter nonsense and makes the rest of your assertions lack credibility.

It is not nonsense, let alone utter nonsense - it is essentially true.

Just because you haven't heard something before, it does not mean it is not true, joho!

It was Knorr who believed that unnecessary or wrong touching of (male) sexual organs led to masturbation, and that masturbation led to homosexuality. The Watchtower's obsession with these beliefs ran riot during his 35 year reign as WTS President, especially towards the end of it.

Here are a few of the WTS articles from the last period of his rule, giving a clue as to the hysteria and totally backing up what I've written:

Watchtower May 15 1970, p.315 Avoiding the Snare of Homosexuality
    Watchtower 1973 Sep 15 p.568
    Watchtower 1973 Sep 15 pp.564-5 Breaking Free of Self-Abuse-Why? How?
    Your Youth (1976) p.39 Chapter 5 Masturbation and Homosexuality
    Watchtower 1976 Feb 15 pp.122-3

They all make the points I highlighted. You can conveniently read extracts from all those articles here:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/masturbation.php

or (more clipped) in my own, much earlier, "List":

http://www.freeminds.org/history/list.htm

Now, read this article about Barbara Anderson's Bethel experiences, first-hand and second-hand:

http://www.freeminds.org/women/knorrpolicies.htm

Shortly before that time, the president of the organization was Nathan Knorr. Before he married, I heard that he was quite a sexual prude... My friend, Maximus (pseudonym), who was part of the Bethel family in the 50s and eventually became a circuit overseer, verified Knorr's sexual prudishness. My husband agreed with Maximus because he also was in Bethel in the 50s. Both men told me how Knorr personally talked to groups of "new boys" and usually gave some pretty silly sexual advice. I won't go there, but I think that Maximus wrote about this a few years ago on an Internet discussion board. It seems that Knorr was very alarmed about young men masturbating, and Knorr had great influence over those who were very serious Witness young men. Today, some of the "old- timers" in leadership positions at Bethel were once these same "new boys" who Knorr "nurtured."

If pressed, I will find more citations, but unless you can't read between the lines at all, you will have grasped (lol!) the issue.

It is ALL about handling.

So... for your impertinence - WHACK!

__

Focus

("Right and Left Handling" Class)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

KNORR: " I was like, RECTUM?!?!, damn near killed 'em!!!"

DD ( I win)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

You put your cane in.

You pull your cane out.

You put your cane in and you shake it all about.

You do the Bethel pokey and you turn yourself around.

That's what it's all about!

• Focus
    Focus

Angelic channelling has provided me with another "entry":

"spinKles help the children forget the PenetraSHUN"

... "Indeed RatherFlawed/Fraud... peanuts too!"

My message to the channeller is: Rest assured, Focus's hatred for evil and wrongdoing is undiminished...

__

Focus

("Retribution" Class)

• Twitch
    Twitch

What has Knorr just said to the other two Spiritual-Pedophiles?

I just sold a recipe for fried chicken to a mark from Kentucky. He thinks he's gonna be more famous than me!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Knorr: Did you like my joke in my talk, Judge?

It was good wasn't it, Judge? Huh, wasn't it, wasn't it, Judge?

Rutherford: (Silently - to himself )

Oh man, Knorr the bore.

Whoa, lookey there.

That ain't no damn hank of hair and bag of bones.

I gotta ditch these 2 losers and chat that babe up.

And where's my damn flask?

Covington: (To himself)

Wow, I think that prank with the 'shrooms in the lunch is backfiring.

Far out, my shoes are talking to me and I'm talking back.

Hey, I'm channeling Freddy.

• Focus
    Focus

Even more excellent entries - congratulations!

My little flock here has learned well, I see... lol.

But more is possible.

berrygerry, I must pick you up on your history, though.

At the time this photo would have been taken, in the early or late 1930s (Knorr must surely be at least 25 years old in it), F.Franz was not an important person in the johos. While 12 years older than Knorr, Franz joined the writing/editorial staff as a Bible researcher and writer only in 1926, and at these times would have been a relatively minor functionary in the Great Whoreganization. He wouldn't have been on their minds.

__

Focus

("Proclaimers" Class)

• sparky1
    sparky1

CAPTION: "Brother Rutherford could not forsee that in the 21st century he and these two brothers (along with a handful of unnamed other WATCHTOWER stooges) would be identified as the modern day GOVERNING BODY of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!"

• Focus
    Focus

sparky1, very accurate if not too funny - except to those with a taste for irony, such as myself.

Indeed, Rutherford & fellow crooks could not have foretold this (they never foretold anything accurately).

Just in the same way that Jesus (if such existed) could not foretell how its role and teachings would be perverted by a Great Publishing Scammer (formerly) based in Brooklyn.

__

Focus

("Anti-Scam" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit