Watchtower Oct 15 2014

by Listener 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They have always deliberately conflated Jehovah with the organization. I don't think it's any less subtle than before, only that many of us are just now recognizing this manipulative technique for what it is.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

WOW, makes my stomach turn......I wish my wife would open her eyes to the crap. I love my wife so much...but i am beganing to think she has a I..Q of 60 for not seeing the bullshit.

GTTM

• vanyell
    vanyell

sigh... I think we're better off not believing in anything... If that October WT is any indication, I'm afraid more loads of BS is coming down the stream and the Dubs are going to swallow them as if they're nectar and manna...

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I recommend you read about dictators like Hitler and Stalin. As time went on, they inflicted more extreme and bizarre controls on their peoples. Gas chambers and gulags didn't happen over night. They were developed and refined over time. The people would have rebelled outright if they had been introduced suddenly. It's the frog in the pot scenario: turn up the heat in increments. I see these guys being far more conscious of what they're doing and far more deliberate than the leaders of the jw religion I converted to in the 90's.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good observation and comments Julia Orwell!

• prologos
    prologos

Raton: " Jehovah is making the adjustments, -- ? it is similar to the overall theme of

the new 'God's kingdom rules' book.

every deed is done by Jesus the invisible king.

when in fact it is done by the wt rulers.

demand divine obedience now,

later shift blame for the inevitable failure onto those 2 invisible targets.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

They're preparing the flock for something major. A major change. This is becoming scary.

• Splash
    Splash

Scary? No.

Exciting? Yes!

Splash

• earthfire
    earthfire

I wish we could get through to our loved ones.

• Perry
    Perry

I'm with earthfire..... it is heart rendering.

Excellent post btw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit